Diablo® III

what's you first video game? don't be shy guys/gals

Favorite First game is Dune 2 hahah! I played that for hours and hours. I can't remember the first game I played.
Reply Quote
Prince of Persia, on PC way back when 3.5'' floppy disk were high tech, lol , that is is the game that got me very interested in playing games. But a few memorably gaming moments for me is playing the original Mortal Kombat on Super Nintendo and duck hunt at a buddy's house..
Reply Quote
defender.

space invaders.

galaga.

(can't remember the name of the one that had different geometric shapes as levels, and you went around the edge, shooting in)
Reply Quote
where

in the world

is

carmen san diego
Reply Quote
Ugh I can't remember.. It was probably sonic the hedgehog 2, but it could have been super mario bros//duckhunt cause we had a nes and a genesis. I was probably like 4 yrs old.
Reply Quote
Mine was probably the original DOS version of command and conquer
Reply Quote
My first computer was an XT.

1st computer game I had on it was King's Quest 3.
Reply Quote
TEMPEST!!! that's it!
Reply Quote
My first videogame was Savage (by Probe Software) for my 1st "console/pc" which was ZX Spectrum 48kb (of RAM!!! and allmighty and super-powerfull 3.5Mhz cpu). The videogame was on the audio cassette tape. It was amazing back then in 1988.
Reply Quote
MVP
View profile
My first was this pick axe game on the atari 2600.

Can't remember the exact name of it, but I played the crap out of that game. I think it was Pick-Axe Pete.

Still have that Atari 2600 somewhere.

Pick Axe Pete was an Odyssey^2 game. :)

And my first video game was Combat on the Atari 2600. My favorite for that system though was SwordQuest: Earthworld.

Caution: This cookie bites back.
Edited by TheTias#1192 on 6/6/2013 8:23 AM PDT
Reply Quote
First game was... The Oregon Trail... ah the memories... lol
Reply Quote
Pong...
Reply Quote
I can't remember the first one ... something on an Atari in the 80s probably.
Reply Quote
06/05/2013 11:51 PMPosted by Ssrrekk
mine was super mario bros for NES I was 5 years old when I got it. The game also came with duck hunt. I will be 29 in a week so gg for gaming. what you guys play?

Same. That god damned dog dude. :|
Reply Quote
probably mario on NES. my first computer game was black and white sim city and then sim city 1.4c
Reply Quote
I remember liking Pitfall on Atari, but never had the system myself. I'd always play at a friends house. My first true favorite that got me hooked on gaming was Super Mario Bros on NES. Followed by Legend of Zelda and Metroid... ahhh the good ole days.
Edited by Jackal#1503 on 6/6/2013 9:20 AM PDT
Reply Quote
I don't remember the name of my first game. It was some baseball game on Intellivision II. Those were the days, when video games were so much simpler. lol
Reply Quote
View profile
runescape =D
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]