Diablo® III

These forums are like driving...

for the luls...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8062QEFk5g

:D

cya around

<3 philos
Reply Quote
Wanna make some constructive post like you running mp10 Vota with your best dh build
Reply Quote
06/06/2013 04:08 PMPosted by GodIike
Wanna make some constructive post like you running mp10 Vota with your best dh build

why on earth would i do that? for you? im good... if you are that obsessed with my VoA runs... you are welcomed to check my VoDs on twitch...

i did that already... i shared the build, the only way for you to know its better than yours is for you to try it yourself and beat your 10min VoA with my build... im sure you will...

gl hf
Reply Quote
Philos i thought you said you'll stop posting on the forums....you know everyone hates you lol.
Reply Quote
06/06/2013 07:09 PMPosted by DaRkCroNo
Philos i thought you said you'll stop posting on the forums....you know everyone hates you lol.

yea, yea, i know... im the guy in the truck that got in their lane just a lil...
Edited by Philos#1386 on 6/7/2013 4:28 AM PDT
Reply Quote
06/06/2013 05:42 PMPosted by Philos

why on earth would i do that? for you? im good... if you are that obsessed with my VoA runs... you are welcomed to check my VoDs on twitch...

i did that already... i shared the build, the only way for you to know its better than yours is for you to try it yourself and beat your 10min VoA with my build... im sure you will...

gl hf

All I see on twitch is you farming Cota for a million times or get carried by other people in a group. I know Vota is too hard for you, but lets be honest and admit it.
Reply Quote
I don't know why you riding this dudes *ick. Ive seen him do vota plenty of times and same thing in a bunch of other runs. He doesn't need to be carried...honestly name one DH that can carry a whole group.

Seriously How old are you?? What are you gonna do, follow this guys post around and just talk crap. Believe it or not he's here to help DHs out. He streams for people who are DHs and want advice and help, cuz if you watch stream know one plays a DH except for Prohacker and he's on very little these days.
Edited by DaRkCroNo#1494 on 6/6/2013 11:15 PM PDT
Reply Quote
06/06/2013 10:06 PMPosted by GodIike
All I see on twitch is you farming Cota for a million times or get carried by other people in a group. I know Vota is too hard for you, but lets be honest and admit it.

just for you kid... http://www.twitch.tv/philosophios/c/2390054

i know my scoundrel carries hard man...

this is more fun than VoA anyways 4 elites under 2 mintues :D
http://www.twitch.tv/philosophios/c/2390093

k thx bye

srs last post...
Edited by Philos#1386 on 6/7/2013 4:28 AM PDT
Reply Quote
troll the AH rather than the forums... you might actually get some upgrades...
Reply Quote
06/07/2013 09:30 PMPosted by Philos
troll the AH rather than the forums... you might actually get some upgrades...

..A wiseman once says..
Reply Quote
You are killing elites only and the whole run took you 8mins. I am sure your build is the best.
Reply Quote
06/08/2013 08:05 AMPosted by GodIike
You are killing elites only and the whole run took you 8mins.

i thought that was the point of VoA... im 100 paragon, why waste time farming trash to get trash... nty... I farm elites for DE's, maybe if you spent more time actually playing the game you'd be 100 by now...

06/08/2013 08:05 AMPosted by GodIike
I am sure your build is the best.

im glad you finally realize this...

considering the amount of sh!t you talk... you should really get outta that trash gear...

did you miss this part? - http://www.twitch.tv/philosophios/c/2390093 (dh4pack)
or this one? - http://www.twitch.tv/philosophios/c/2394852 (dh5pack)

grow up kid
Reply Quote
It took you 8mins to clear vota elites. That was so much FASTER than my build. AMAZING!!!!!!!!! :DDDDDDDDDDD
Reply Quote
Given that I am on my trash gears and you have godly gears :DDDDDDDDDDD
AMAZING!!!!!!!! :DDDDDDDDDDD
Reply Quote
8 elites in 8 minutes VoA vs 5 elites in 2 minutes... I dunno man I think I'd rather the latter...
Reply Quote
where all the badass DH's with the 6pack elites in 2 minutes? manticore not so good for this or what?
Reply Quote
I can do 1million groups of elites for 30sec if someone group them together for me.
Reply Quote
screenshot or I didn't happen... btw I wasn't referring to you, thought that would be obvious by now... lol
Reply Quote
Group 1million elites for me plz and invite me to game :DDDDDDDDD
I will show you :DDDDDDDD
Reply Quote
you need help luring the together... how cute
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]