Diablo® III

Error on connection to battle.net cant log

same here
Reply Quote
View profile

WTS - Video game company, used to make great games - 100 gold OBO. Will trade for 2 Page of Jewel Crafting or chipped ruby

Glorious!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
man I want to play soooooo bad and I cant lol honestly blizzard should refund us for atleast a few months since we have to wait like 7 hours for updates and all of that crap
Reply Quote
they really really really should make a damn offline mode I mean REALLY why wouldn't you have an offline mode for a single player game?!?!?
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Keellath just for you blizz said they would refund your last 6 months diablo subscription fees.
Reply Quote
I win page 11 aww wait
Reply Quote
The issue is clearly a problem with a physical authentication server box. Affecting multiple games.
Reply Quote
94 Night Elf Hunter
06/06/2013 07:39 PMPosted by TetraHydroC
WTS - Video game company, used to make great games - 100 gold OBO. Will trade for 2 Page of Jewel Crafting or chipped ruby.

All I have is 2 pennys and a bit of lint in my pocket, will you take that?
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Nope I win
Reply Quote
that's exactly what I WANT! D2 had offline why can't this be offline? PS3 Version is going to be offline or online like really!? rofl
Reply Quote
06/06/2013 07:44 PMPosted by sh1n
I win page 11 aww wait

This is the start of page 11.

Oh, maybe not. :D
Edited by SirDexter#1811 on 6/6/2013 7:46 PM PDT
Reply Quote
BINGO IM IN
Reply Quote
ding
Reply Quote
So, reroute the service to another box? Load the frequently created ghost image onto a standby server? Bring out the Hot-Swap Blade? I can think of 1,000's of ways to fix it, but, ohh well, wait some more.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
im in I think
Reply Quote
in
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]