Diablo® III

Error on connection to battle.net cant log

PS3 Version is probably be better than PC version....since PS3 version will have an offline option
Reply Quote
I'm in...
Reply Quote
I would go play WoW, but yeah...

This really reminds me of the first night playing D3. The various error messages, the excitement when your game's login does something different making you think you might actually get to play, reading the forums while chatting over vent about how awesome the game was going to be if it ever worked. Ah, the good ol' days. Forget the 1 year anniversary bonus XP and bonus MF. This is the sort of 1 year gift we're all looking for!
Reply Quote
AW I almost got the top post...lol is this game working yet? haha
Reply Quote
licensing issue?
Reply Quote
Major BS, not having single player is !@#$ed up! I only have a little time to play and now I can't even though I don't give a %^-* about any of the online features.
Reply Quote
New show "Ernest Goes To Blizz". Nuff said..........
Reply Quote
Stuck on the retrieving hero list.
Reply Quote
ok.I'm in. Auction House works. Starting a game works.
Reply Quote
hahaha so many ppl goin for first post on page 11 and none got it
Reply Quote
06/06/2013 07:48 PMPosted by D3BTek
New show "Ernest Goes To Blizz". Nuff said..........

Almost shot my drink out my nose... lol
Reply Quote
actually 2 is better than 1, 2nd post won and that is me.....going to watch the new dbz movie battle of gods, jelly? yep.
Reply Quote
06/06/2013 07:48 PMPosted by braveheart
Stuck on the retrieving hero list.

Same here...for a very long time...guess my heroes don't wanna come out and play tonight:)
Reply Quote
I'm in.
Cancel and retry worked.
Reply Quote
06/06/2013 07:49 PMPosted by Jakeramp
hahaha so many ppl goin for first post on page 11 and none got it

Who cares about page 11 when you can get into the game now?
Reply Quote
[quote]We are an elite group of players. Our numbers are large but many of us have been playing since the inception of this game. The more i play D3 the more I realize that like everything else you buy in this modern world, the creators want to barf up some resemblance of a game and the sit back and watch the money role in. Alot of us play this game because we have a real life now and don't have the time to invest in WoW. Give us a break. we want constantly changing plots. new characters and quests. We don't want to start from the beginning every time and we don't want to play the same scene over and over at different difficulties. We want bad !@# items to drop on a semi regular basis or we want the ability to craft awesome $%^-.
But most of all in a life full of distractions like kids, work traffic, terrorists and war we don't want to have to wait to log on on a thursday night. we also don't want to go down during regular playing hours. so hire a 24 hour staff and maintain and repair our game during low play times

In other words get your *!@# together and act like an experienced game producer. NOW!

Please read this Josh, we put up with a lot of your unethical tactics that have ruin the Diablo name, but the first thing that needs to be fixed is the unreliable servers... causing so much hate for this what could be one of the best Games ever to be the worst, due to all the hate received from day 1... After you have fixed the rubber banding and constant server crashes, please add more quests, better and harder bosses (Elite) fights i.e. fix purple mobs they are useless and drop nothing but blues... make d3 more fun by adding more content, like the ability to make our own maps and add monsters density, and fighting or brawling others trying to beat your map or dunguen, like our character being a main boss or something... but first fix the servers, thank you!
Reply Quote
06/06/2013 07:48 PMPosted by DemonicD
licensing issue?

THIS wth is this about?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]