Diablo® III

Error on connection to battle.net cant log

Error (1) and then error (3006) when I tried to log in again. My character was also showed when I tried to see if my HC would let me check the AH.
Reply Quote
Wait - - It went past authenticating
Reply Quote
This is ridiculous
Reply Quote
Win 8 update.....
Reply Quote
Was stuck on Retrieving Hero List.
Now stuck on Authenticating Credentials.
Reply Quote
06/06/2013 06:40 PMPosted by Grimiku
Thank you for the reports, and we're working on getting this fixed as soon as possible.

Thanks for the blue response, i think the login and char systems are outsourced so this probably is beyond your control isn't it?
Reply Quote
Now I'm stuck on authenticator
Reply Quote
Hate to bring up the past, but how many of you have Cox Cable (I know there was a problem with cox cable users recently)
Reply Quote
It must only be a Americas thing, because I can log into the Europe one just fine :S
might play there til this is fixed :S
Reply Quote
+1
Reply Quote
This is why always-on DRM blows.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Mage
I just want to kill some demons on my day off. Is that too much to ask? :(
Reply Quote
Same.

Seems the folks at Blizzard can't keep this game up an running. Every week it's something!

Just get rid of DRM all together!

I suppose the PC/Mac was just the beta for their true lovechild....the console version.

That is the dumbest comment I think I've ever heard of in my life. Yeah Blizzard must love console games seeing as most of their major titles recently have been for the PC...
Reply Quote
error 1..error 3005...error 3006. Only on americas servers. Got to my characters and can select them but not enter the game. (SIGH)

They have a BREAKING NEWS line now on the log in screen that says they are aware there is a problem and they attempting to remedy it...
Edited by Tester#1955 on 6/6/2013 7:13 PM PDT
Reply Quote
i just would like to know how i had one account online and then the other couldnt... and now all of a sudden my second account gets kicked offline while playing......
Reply Quote
maybe the credit card expired again?
Reply Quote

That is the dumbest comment I think I've ever heard of in my life. Yeah Blizzard must love console games seeing as most of their major titles recently have been for the PC...

And yet how many more copies of D3 will they sell now because everyone is FED UP with the BS on the servers? hmm?

Actually makes sense when you think about it. But i already posted about this.
Reply Quote
same here
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]