Diablo® III

Error on connection to battle.net cant log

We are an elite group of players. Our numbers are large but many of us have been playing since the inception of this game. The more i play D3 the more I realize that like everything else you buy in this modern world, the creators want to barf up some resemblance of a game and the sit back and watch the money role in. Alot of us play this game because we have a real life now and don't have the time to invest in WoW. Give us a break. we want constantly changing plots. new characters and quests. We don't want to start from the beginning every time and we don't want to play the same scene over and over at different difficulties. We want bad !@# items to drop on a semi regular basis or we want the ability to craft awesome $%^-.
But most of all in a life full of distractions like kids, work traffic, terrorists and war we don't want to have to wait to log on on a thursday night. we also don't want to go down during regular playing hours. so hire a 24 hour staff and maintain and repair our game during low play times

In other words get your *!@# together and act like an experienced game producer. NOW!

Spoken like a true IT manager ha!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
OMFG you know how much I laughed when I saw this hahahahah your a comedian bro
Reply Quote
goin to sleep

if the servers come up, yall should buy my stuff off the rmah
Reply Quote
06/06/2013 07:33 PMPosted by Auburn2010
Most of the people from bliz are probably off work and the one retard they leave to delete relevant posts from us bashing them just spilt his redbull in one of the servers.

his redbull...heh yea i almost laughed
Reply Quote
Good thing Diablo 2 still works after all these years. Only a few level 99's on the ladder atm
Reply Quote
been stuck on retrieving for 10 minutes
Reply Quote
2 years later authenticator servers still provided by FisherPrice
Reply Quote
after a long day of work i was hoping to blow some steam off playing diablo 3 but i cant log in, so disappointing...... :(( (sigh)
Reply Quote
27 Draenei Mage
That's a great series/movie
I have my towel firmly between my ankles in anticipation of logging in.
Reply Quote
We could play a game of chance, the first post on the 11th page of this thread wins!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
right the first time I play diablo 3 in like a year its not working lol
Reply Quote
Has anyone logged? Didn't read the forum
Reply Quote
Can't log on. Could a few hours ago.. What gives again?
Reply Quote
06/06/2013 07:35 PMPosted by Hlidskjalf
2 years later authenticator servers still provided by FisherPrice

LOL, you made my day!
Reply Quote
Blizz still having login issue's after over a year of the game has been out now i remeber y i quit playing this game the last couple months
Reply Quote
why does it have to happen when i am leveling my monk. it always happens when your in good mood and BAM! your having too much fun.
Reply Quote
I lost my bids on several items now. Good job Blizzard
Reply Quote
WTS - Video game company, used to make great games - 100 gold OBO. Will trade for 2 Page of Jewel Crafting or chipped ruby.
Reply Quote
When mine finally authenticates, gives me an error 1, Can't retrieve license for the game or some crap.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]