Diablo® III

Warning: Do not join if invited by....

http://www.reddit.com/r/Diablo/comments/1fu5hw/warning_do_not_join_if_invited_by_bobafett_vip_or/

I think this is very serious so I'm just go ahead and post this so that more people be cautious about it.
Reply Quote
bump, the worst thing is how famous he is for being a worthless human being XD
Reply Quote
Thought he was banned lol
Edited by lufia#6960 on 6/7/2013 3:09 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Not sure if bumping this will just give others ideas or not... Anyway, blizzard should fix this asap
Reply Quote
wtf FatZero you still around!
Reply Quote
These guys are pking too...

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/9244704913
Reply Quote
what a bunch of garbage. they should be perma-banned

(edited cuz it says parma-banned, they shouldn't be allowed to have cheese either)
Edited by marmoset#1939 on 6/7/2013 8:41 AM PDT
Reply Quote
heres a video of this guying doin its his youtube channel
http://www.youtube.com/user/87jerotan
Edited by Pureluck#1641 on 6/10/2013 12:39 AM PDT
Reply Quote
delete
Edited by DEATHY#1941 on 6/11/2013 7:05 AM PDT
Reply Quote
I am really sorry you died, but I don't understand anyone playing pub game in HC . thats just looking for away to die. to many haters in this game.

I have met some sick people before, but never like this guy. that actually enjoy seeing other players die in this way. he is a very sick, lonely individual in real life,

but to be honeat only another fool would accept an invite to a game in HC when they don't know the person.
Reply Quote
I am really sorry you died, but I don't understand anyone playing pub game in HC . thats just looking for away to die. to many haters in this game.

I have met some sick people before, but never like this guy. that actually enjoy seeing other players die in this way. he is a very sick, lonely individual in real life,

but to be honeat only another fool would accept an invite to a game in HC when they don't know the person.

Funny, I consider playing solo suicide. One long lag, game freeze, or disconnect and you are gone. No one there except a pitiful follower to try to save you. I've saved, and been saved in HC public games.

Anyone who looks at the HC community and thinks that we're all out to get them needs to 'get out more'. I hear your comment from others, "I don't understand anyone playing pub game in HC", but it is usually coming from someone who's never set foot in a public, and just sees these threads about PK'rs. The D3 PK'rs are few and far between and most are pretty well know by this point.

More than likely... playing in publics you will meet great people, that you can add to your friends list and even play private.

That said... Blizzard needs a better game listing menu/interface. In D2 you could see who was in the game before you joined. This would be huge in D3, since we could then avoid any game that the PK'rs are in.
Edited by Opiate#1943 on 6/11/2013 7:55 AM PDT
Reply Quote

More than likely... playing in publics you will meet great people, that you can add to your friends list and even play private.

Agreed. I'm often times scared to move on to bosses and join a public match and everyone is a lot of fun to talk to and play with. It's sad people think it's funny to kill people, but I'm no where near MP10 (haven't even finished Nightmare yet :p), but don't think I'll even touch MPX
Reply Quote
I have played pub game infact on SC i am usually in pub games thats how I got most of my friends that I play with, and on HC I play with the friends I found on pub game on SC. very rare do I play solo. like you said no one to save my !@# lol but i won't play HC pub and you are very right there are 100th of very nice player that will go out of there way to help.
Reply Quote
Public games are normally great.

I've only had two situations where something just felt wrong like a trap.

Both of the situations involved someone I had not previously met inviting me randomly to an ubers game. I declined as it just didn't feel right.
Edited by Kopav#1629 on 6/11/2013 10:52 AM PDT
Reply Quote
There is nothing wrong with PUB games. Just don't except random invites from people not on your friends list. If you do, you can end up in whatever MP that person is in.

That is how he is killing HC players right now. He is opening a brawling game in MP10 and loading the town with zombies and then inviting people in and killing them off. Most HC players when joining PUB games are joining MP's they can handle so if he did this in a regular PUB game pretty much he would kill no one.
Reply Quote
There is nothing wrong with PUB games. Just don't except random invites from people not on your friends list. If you do, you can end up in whatever MP that person is in.

That is how he is killing HC players right now. He is opening a brawling game in MP10 and loading the town with zombies and then inviting people in and killing them off. Most HC players when joining PUB games are joining MP's they can handle so if he did this in a regular PUB game pretty much he would kill no one.

This essentially. He relied on the game mechanic o when you accept an invite you can't see the mp and you are automatically loaded into the game.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]