Diablo® III

Finally settled on a build I'm happy with

I'm relatively new to the monk class and after my last barb died on HC I decided to roll monk, mainly because WoL seemed really good and fun to use. (ironically moved on to other builds shortly after level 60)

So 8k elite kills later I'm finally happy with my monk build:
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/monk#acgfSk!bXT!YZYZca

The build is very simple and efficient. TR between mobs to save time. Use MoC 3 sec bonus and CS when fighting to maximise fighting efficiency.

It was hard to give up FoT:TC but the quickening gets me to full spirit very quickly which let's me either spam cyclone strike, MoC or save up spirit for the TR.

I find this build is a great mix of survivability and speed and the low AS of my weapon let's me TR for a long time if needed.

For group play I ditch TR in favour of BoH:BW and use the guiding light passive which makes other group members happy. They also don't like it if I TR ahead.

Anyway, I know most of the monks that read here are SC monks and there are different needs for that but just sharing for those interested.

Peace
Reply Quote
Sweet!
Reply Quote
Holy EHP...

I think you're very brave using Tempest Rubberband on Hardcore!
Edited by Bukkfrig#6525 on 6/10/2013 2:45 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Holy EHP...

I think you're very brave using Tempest Rubberband on Hardcore!

Haha, I just had a really close call actually - got rubber banded back into the middle of some elite fray. Think I will use it with caution when in battles now :) It's too good to give up completely though! love it
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]