Diablo® III

Hit the 250K dps, how did I do?

06/15/2013 09:44 AMPosted by damnation
Get inna pant with 9 ias and 160+ vit and socket them with ruby. That would give you enough ias to hit your breakpoint and not need the ias unity. I would actually consider looking for a decent IK glove with str, vit and cd to get the 2 pc IK bonus.

actually, i'd recommend getting gloves with 9IAS, 9+ CC and 180+ str

that allows you to ditch the witching hour you're using, which tbh is a terrible belt for this setup, and replace it with a 240+ str IK belt with vit on it

doing that is going to not only get you 60 AR from the IK set bonus, but also 70+ AR from the belt itself, and enough lifesteal to drop bloodthirst as a passive and pick up an offensive passive like brawler to milk more tdps out of your setup
Reply Quote
Not bad but im boss
Reply Quote
06/15/2013 12:14 PMPosted by Winky
So then get a CD,CC ring to replace the unity.

Yeah or a cold SoJ. I prefer a cold soj with the EF but it's up to you.
Reply Quote
06/15/2013 12:28 PMPosted by vnRenshi
Get inna pant with 9 ias and 160+ vit and socket them with ruby. That would give you enough ias to hit your breakpoint and not need the ias unity. I would actually consider looking for a decent IK glove with str, vit and cd to get the 2 pc IK bonus.

actually, i'd recommend getting gloves with 9IAS, 9+ CC and 180+ str

that allows you to ditch the witching hour you're using, which tbh is a terrible belt for this setup, and replace it with a 240+ str IK belt with vit on it

doing that is going to not only get you 60 AR from the IK set bonus, but also 70+ AR from the belt itself, and enough lifesteal to drop bloodthirst as a passive and pick up an offensive passive like brawler to milk more tdps out of your setup

I agree with this too. I just didn't know how attached you are to the wh so the IK glove was an option.
Reply Quote
Long as i hit the break point and have the AR and LS with decent dps for mp10.
Reply Quote
1. replace the dagger with a high dps Axe(with sockets and life steal, critical hit damage or strength), remove the gems on your weapon, search those axes on AH, 100m, dps 10000+ or 20000+.

2. vitality shoulders as they mentioned, see my profile, 290+ vi, 190+ str, If you are lucky enough, 300+ v and 300+ strength plus 60+ or 70+ all resistance one is possible. (<50m)

3. necklace, crafting a strength necklace, with high critical chance damage and strength(attack speed or average damage better.) (maybe 1000 DE and 200m gold required)(?+ dps)

4.your lacuni... critical chance 3.0? replace it immediately, see AH, find a lacuni with 80+ strength and critical chance >4.5(6 is better). (5000+ dps)

5. and Unity...
Reply Quote
not good at all, sorry, most people could have bought what you have for half the price
Reply Quote
06/16/2013 10:16 PMPosted by xNyudox
not good at all, sorry, most people could have bought what you have for half the price

I had a feeling of that, I look all over for someone that's good at building a barb would do it for me.. but I got screwed out of 1b already, now it looks like I wasted another 500m :/.
Reply Quote
http://imgur.com/LmmFMC6

I have this sword.. don't know if that would work.. Its got a lower IAS
Edited by Winky#1867 on 6/17/2013 9:24 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]