Diablo® III

Queenslanderrrrrr!!!!!

Sorry, just had to get that out :)

Go the Maroons!!!
Reply Quote
MVP - Diablo III
View profile
Hell yes mate! Ready for loss number 8 NSW?
Reply Quote
+1 Go Maroons!!!!!
Reply Quote
Where are all these scaredy chicken NSWmen? :)
Reply Quote
Representing blues and proud of it!!!!!

Living in melbourne sux bc everyone goes for queensland. I went to the game down here last here and there were sooooo many queensland supporters.

Hoping for a good game. Cant handle qld winning another series :p
And i hope they smash slater. I hate that guy
Reply Quote
@ Wazz

Good to see you stand up mate, even if you are a Noob :).

Anyone got any Maroon armour I can put on my Barb????
Reply Quote
Go the Broncs!
Best of luck Blues!
Reply Quote
GO NSW
Reply Quote
Ignorant Queenslanders continue to ignore the fact that Greg Inglis is actually not qualified to play for Queensland. At all.

Nevermind the fact was born and raised on the NSW mid-north coast. The term "State of Origin" gets muddled up with where you are born/raised as opposed to the eligibility rules which is what counts.

Inglis' first game (that qualifies him to play for NSW) was at a school near Newcastle not Brisbane as the QRL would have you believe.
Edited by Hypersonic#1142 on 6/4/2013 10:44 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Oh well, he's ours now :)

James Tamou? :p
Reply Quote
Oh well, he's ours now :)

James Tamou? :p

The old rules stated where you first played your junior/senior game after 16. It didn't care where you were born. A favourite counter-argument Queenslanders love to use for the Inglis switchover is Peter Sterling was born in Toowoomba but played his qualifying game for a school in Sydney thus allowing him to play for NSW.

Another story I've heard (though not sure of its accuracy) is that Darren Lockyear could have played for NSW had Parramatta signed him up as a junior.

The new rules take into account which state your were born, where you lived before 13, if your dad played Origin and with who and other criteria. Under the new rules, James Tamou would not be eligible to play Origin at all because he moved to Australia after 13. But the new rules are not retrospective.
Edited by Hypersonic#1142 on 6/4/2013 11:12 PM PDT
Reply Quote
@morpheos
Please explain the noob comment? If it based on the fact i live in melbourne i moved here 3 yrs ago. The noobs are on the NSW squad unfortunately :p
Reply Quote
@ Wazz

Just a bit of gentle ribbing, no offence meant my friend ;).
Reply Quote
I didnt think there was mate. Just a lil emotional at this point of the year. Its been a tough 7 years as a blues supporter. Weve been so close at times, but yet so far :p
Reply Quote
MVP - Diablo III
View profile
Now now let's all get along. Remember we are a good community.

I think the one thing we can all agree on is that NSW doesn't have a hope. ;)

*innocent whistle*
Reply Quote
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JA9lRIWgNf8

Get in the mood!
Reply Quote
I gotta say, the more wins QLD get under their belt, the higher the probability of a NSW win is on the cards (from a betting perspective).

Queenslander all the way! Here's hoping a few "fisty cuffs" break loose and we get to see a fight where 1 out of 20 swings might actually connect. :)
Reply Quote
06/04/2013 11:26 PMPosted by WAZZ
I didnt think there was mate. Just a lil emotional at this point of the year. Its been a tough 7 years as a blues supporter. Weve been so close at times, but yet so far :p

For 2 of those years, I actually wanted NSW to lose 3-0 just so we could get rid of the selectors.

One of them was Laurie Daley...

06/04/2013 11:31 PMPosted by DJVege
I gotta say, the more wins QLD get under their belt, the higher the probability of a NSW win is on the cards (from a betting perspective).

More like law of averages.

06/04/2013 11:31 PMPosted by DJVege
Queenslander all the way! Here's hoping a few "fisty cuffs" break loose and we get to see a fight where 1 out of 20 swings might actually connect. :)

You mean like in game 3 last year when Brent Tate threw a cheap shot at Greg Bird while he was tackled on the ground?
Edited by Hypersonic#1142 on 6/4/2013 11:37 PM PDT
Reply Quote
@ Narull

Yeah mate!!! :)

@ Wazz

I was in a bar in Vietnam on holidays watching the third origin last year and all the Vietnamese were going for Queensland too!!! It was fantastic :)
Reply Quote
NSW 14
QLD 6

:D

Man of the match - the brain dead referees.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]