Diablo® III

Queenslanderrrrrr!!!!!

<<<< BLUES Supporter, but seriously how the !@#$ did they get away with sending 4 people of for 1 persons punch its a joke.....

Surely blues guna win this year like how many years before we all loose interest if its all ways qlders winning lol
Reply Quote
All players on both sides were warned even if you didn't start it and came in you are sin binned. twas a sad match though i thought maybe NSW could finally win. instead by the 70 min mark i found myself changing the channel
Reply Quote
Bring on Game 3 :)
Reply Quote
Two days to go
Reply Quote
IT'S ON TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Will NSW finally get a series win??

I bludy hope not!!! :)
Reply Quote
Refs having a bad game making the wrong calls and such is almost guaranteed. What's Origin without a screw up by a ref?
Reply Quote
MVP
View profile
Time to loose Blues ;)

Win or lose it should be a good game!
Reply Quote
12-10 to QLD

- NSW were their own worst enemy on numerous occasions.
- They had lots of opportunities to score, dominated much of the game but as usual, they screw up.
- Mitchell Pearce must never play Origin again. I've always said as long as he is playing, QLD will win a series.

I switched off after the Hodges try knowing that QLD did enough to win so I at least saved myself from the eye burning moment of the streaker.

Pretty sad time to be a sports fan in NSW - Lions smashing the Wobblies in Sydney, most of the Ashes squad are from NSW, tonight's game...

Next year, there will be 2 games in Brisbane; so unless they pick real halves and in-form players, it will be 9 in a row.
Edited by Hypersonic#1142 on 7/17/2013 5:49 AM PDT
Reply Quote
07/17/2013 05:35 AMPosted by Hypersonic
I at least saved myself from the eye burning moment of the streaker.

That was Ghom. He sure goes down fast!
Reply Quote
hahaha.

Great game! Edge of my seat for most of the game, especially the last 20mins of the first half, and the last 20 of the 2nd.

And why.... why.... WHY are the streakers always FAT MEN???

COME ON!!!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]