Diablo® III

i need help reaching 200k dps unbuffed

Hey fellow monks, I was wondering if some of you DW 200k dps monks out there could take a look at my profile and suggest some things to change.

At the moment I can only think of a few things that might help out dps.
1) get a crit mempho (expensive)
2) dont use hellfire ring.

any help would be appreciated

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Dave-1464/hero/26186519
Reply Quote
no one?
Reply Quote
Craft some tri gloves for 7k dps. Tal rasha's relentless pursuit for 5k dps ( 200 vit/80 dex/9% attack speed). Upgrade to radiant star emeralds for the rest.
Reply Quote
upgrade gems, put emeralds in your pants.
Reply Quote
06/09/2013 03:42 PMPosted by Infurmia
Craft some tri gloves for 7k dps. Tal rasha's relentless pursuit for 5k dps ( 200 vit/80 dex/9% attack speed). Upgrade to radiant star emeralds for the rest.

might as well say craft tri amulet and ring as well
Edited by Shdwflare#1288 on 6/9/2013 5:44 PM PDT
Reply Quote
By far, and it isn't even close, your biggest opportunity is your weapons. Specifically, your off-hand, which isn't even good enough to deserve a marquis socketed. You can get a weapon (most likely a sword) with 1050+ DPS, 2.9%+ LS, 55%+ CD, and a socket very reasonably. With lower LS% you can do even better on the DPS mods while staying reasonably priced. Also, any amount of stacked crit on an EF would be better for you than your IAS mod.
Reply Quote
defiantly weapons, specifically your offhand, after that i think your echoing.
Send me a pm if you want some help shopping - ive built a lot of sets I can help you boost your dps on your budget
Reply Quote
Glove, Shoulder, ammy, weps and the mempo
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]