Diablo® III

Error 33

Is anyone getting error 33 (servers down for maintenance) when trying to log in the US servers? The server maintenance page says the servers are up and running.
Reply Quote
91 Blood Elf Paladin
iam getting all sorts of errors.
Reply Quote
Im having it also
Reply Quote
I'm in the same boat. This finally helped me clear the error 3005, 3006 I kept getting before graduating to error 33:

https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/ip-release-renew-and-flush-dns

Any ETA on when this might be resolved? Thanks Blizzard!
Reply Quote
I'm not getting any errors but it does say the servers are down while the maintenance site says its up and running.
Reply Quote
The hamsters that power the servers and being upgraded to cyborg hamsters.... why not full robot hamsters is still a mystery...
Reply Quote
Same for me! :(
Reply Quote
Please look in the Technical Support for your answer.

Answer: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/9309641040

Stop posting non-sense.
Reply Quote
Just jumped back over to the game main menu, and Tech Support put up a Breaking News message saying they're in the process of restarting the servers. ETA 1:00 PM PST (roughly 30 minutes from now.) Thanks!
Reply Quote
06/15/2013 12:30 PMPosted by Shakespeare
Just jumped back over to the game main menu, and Tech Support put up a Breaking News message saying they're in the process of restarting the servers. ETA 1:00 PM PST (roughly 30 minutes from now.) Thanks!

me too!
Reply Quote
new wait time is 2:30 pm pst....
Reply Quote
ok is this for today or two days ago
Reply Quote
09/17/2013 11:13 AMPosted by DemoEmo
ok is this for today or two days ago

This thread is 3 months old. Please observe dates when posting.
Reply Quote
If you read the dates posted on those previous posts you would see they were from June.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]