Diablo® III

Crafting has been fun

Just need to find upgrade gloves and I am taking a break from crafting, was fun however, and am happy where my monk is now :)
Reply Quote
Hell yeah man! Actually decided gonna go for new shoulders and gloves.
Reply Quote
I've done relatively well with it, especially for my monk.
Reply Quote
Community Manager
06/07/2013 10:04 AMPosted by Java
Just need to find upgrade gloves and I am taking a break from crafting, was fun however, and am happy where my monk is now :)

06/07/2013 12:35 PMPosted by Java
Hell yeah man! Actually decided gonna go for new shoulders and gloves.

Your Monk is looking pretty good! I'm glad to hear you've enjoyed crafting, but those gloves and shoulders look like they are going to be tough to beat. I wish you the best of luck with crafting those upgrades, and be sure to share the results when you do!
Reply Quote
I love seeing that green after a craft.

06/07/2013 02:30 PMPosted by whoopadeedoo
It's clear he spent good hard cash on it.

+1
Edited by VitaminEZ#1454 on 6/7/2013 2:32 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Good lord, its one thing to come on here and brag about how good your hero is. But when u clearly spend well over $100 kinda defeats the purpose.

Congrats d3 certainly help improve your credit score.
Reply Quote
To everyone who said I spoent money, stop. I actually spent a crap ton of time on this monk, A LOT and it's sad but I actually am very proud of my monk. I spent 0$ and won;'t spend a drop on a game i already paid money for. So please, go torment someone else about paying to win because this guy actually didn't many hours went into this game. So please respect my post, thank you.
Reply Quote
Btw was not bragging, a lot of players post there thoughts i shared with the community my monk I apologize for my freedom to post what I want.
Reply Quote
06/07/2013 02:30 PMPosted by whoopadeedoo

Your Monk is looking pretty good! I'm glad to hear you've enjoyed crafting, but those gloves and shoulders look like they are going to be tough to beat. I wish you the best of luck with crafting those upgrades, and be sure to share the results when you do!

It better look good. It's clear he spent good hard cash on it.

As soon as I craft an upgrade I will be sure to post it here mate!
Reply Quote
Can I ask how you got to Paragon level 50 with only 3,470 elite kills? Pretty sure that would be fairly impossible unless you skip the elites on your runs. In which case how did you get some much good gear?
Reply Quote
I repeated act 1 map over and over and over and over and over. I skipped elites until I was 60 because I was using lvling gear the whole time and only cared about weaps. I barely touched elites until I was 60. I had another monk before Zues who was 60 para 32 who had some solid gear, not as it is now, and transfered it to Zues. Zues was 60 and is now para 50 I would say 2,800 elites later because I know I killed some early in his lvling. What got me started was a drop I got with "Java" which was a beautiful barb trifecta I remember the stats it was 170 Str 6% AS 8.5% cc 44% cd and 60 ar I sold i put the b/o on 1 bil thinking no one would buy it. 24 hours later I had 1 bil to spend on my new monk. A few other drops later, here I am.
Reply Quote
Also Idk if you noticed but I spent quite a lot of my time on my wiz, He was actually my first fully geared, he has nothing on him now, sold it all, kind of regret it but I kinda dont, bittersweet.
Reply Quote
Ummm, sorry, I call BS. The nats ring alone is worth over 1 bil. The gear you have is worth billions. Not 1.... billions. Monk looks good, though. There is no shame in putting some money into a game you enjoy.
Reply Quote
You can call BS the nats was a drop. 3 of my gears are crafted the chest was about 400mil boots were i honestly dr weaps were sniped one for 250 mil and the other for about 400 mil. that one yeller ring was also a find. I actually have tried to get people not to pay to get gold by giving them gears if need be. I have people who will testify. I do not buy gold. and i said also I have had better drops that i did not mention re read my post. I didnt just get it off that one glove lol its not the only drop I had. I sold my old gear obviously and just played the AH. Never spent gold, dont care what anyone thinks actually. But if my gear is that good for people to accuse me of paying to win, I will take it as a compliment so ty.
Reply Quote
Obviously trolling everyone hard here about pay to win. This guy is obviously duel wielding visa and mastercard.

You don't have only 220k total monster kills between two level 60s (one para 50 and the other 15) and have 360k dps. It doesnt happen. Stop trying to defend it.
Reply Quote
Very odd, diablo progress says Java's Innas temperance pants were found first on 2 EUROPE softcore players, and then he buys them on the US server .. what is happening there? how an item can be transfered from one server to another o_O

http://www.diabloprogress.com/item/14407237
Edited by Colt#2370 on 6/7/2013 8:41 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Obviously trolling everyone hard here about pay to win. This guy is obviously duel wielding visa and mastercard.

You don't have only 220k total monster kills between two level 60s (one para 50 and the other 15) and have 360k dps. It doesnt happen. Stop trying to defend it.

Well, he's not at 360K DPS (buffed), he's at 197K (Unbuffed). As he mentioned AH flipping can get you some great gears. I admit that I have purchased some gold off AH but, that helped me make plenty after then.

As Overkill mentioned, There is no shame putting some money into a game you enjoy" I certainly enjoy this game.

Cheers,
Nat
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]