Diablo® III

After crafting around 60 amulets -> Result

I finally got a nice all rounder amulet, tis on my barb.

25-41 damage
225 Str
183 vit
6% IAS
58% CD
10% CC

Sucks that the CD and IAS was low but its only slightly less dps then my old ammy but the 183 vit opens up 3 other slots to gain more dps and drop the vit so its good in that regard.
Reply Quote
I just got http://puu.sh/3aUlX/a1a6b01e5d.png

Pretty good for around 15 crafts
Reply Quote
got my barb ammy around 30 str crafts in
Reply Quote
06/08/2013 03:27 AMPosted by DaMummy
got my barb ammy around 30 str crafts in

I'm jelly.
Reply Quote
I got one with 98 CD, 8 CC after about 20 tries. When I have enough brimstone, I'll craft until I have a better one.

My gloves however are pretty much BiS, good trifecta with allres. Needed about 150 tries, I lost count at some point...
Reply Quote
I STILL GOT THE BEST ONE!! :D
Reply Quote
I crafted my gloves in my first 5 or so goes -- if only they had IAS.

my ammy i rolled some better ones but none with IAS, and needed it to hit the breakpoint

i think i've rolled about 50 or so ammys in total.

shoulders took me less than 20 ish goes i think pretty happy with them

edit @ budgee. wholly craP!
Edited by J1M#6203 on 6/8/2013 6:36 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Nice ammy!

I rolled my barb one after only 6 tries! I still cant beleive it!
Reply Quote
crafted 100,000 swords,so thats 4 billion gold plus the 120 hours it would take just clicking craft that many times,plus the time to read stats and either vendor or sell another 120 hours
oh and plus 2 million exquisites

got my ammy on 180th go but i must admit the previous 179 werent within 20k dps of my old ammy
Edited by waylander#2579 on 6/8/2013 6:57 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Nice ammy!

Damn you guys. Many trifecta amulet here and I still haven't got one after 1500+ tried on amulet.

RND kills people :p
Reply Quote
this makes me sad tbh . I cant even tell you how many gloves / shoulders I've made for my wiz , I've spent multi millions . Made another 20 or so this morning and still nothing . I wish there was some way to ensure better rolls . I think it would be cool if you could choose to put more DE into one crafted item there by increasing its chances of roll high . I don't mean to say let me use 2 DE in order to get a BIS item . I'm more thinking like say I put 500 DE into an item ..perhaps that could increase my chances of getting trifecta glove by 50% , and if I put 1000 DE into the item I could get 100% chance whilst still leaving the quality of the trifecta roll up in the air ...but at least I'd be happy knowing Id get one BIS or not .
Reply Quote
Congrats. Took me somewhere around 1-2k crafts just to get the amulet currently on my Wizard lol.
Reply Quote
Crafted my ammy in about 100 tries (106 if I remember well) and my gloves took me more than 700 (stopped counting). I crafted more than 600 bracers but did not get better than the one I'm wearing. Well I got a couple with more DPS, but I didn't want to sacrifice AR on it.

BTW, right now I'm on my spirit reg gear. With my other ring and helm I get 225k damage.
Reply Quote
I made a decent one on my dh after about 5 tries! It could be better but its not too bad.
Edited by Asmodeaus#1489 on 6/8/2013 9:12 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Nice ammy!

06/08/2013 08:12 AMPosted by Drake
Congrats. Took me somewhere around 1-2k crafts just to get the amulet currently on my Wizard lol.

Sickkkk. To everyone else who's not gettin lucky with crafting, keep trying and good luck!
Reply Quote
Check my ammy out, think there is a chance for a better?
Reply Quote
After 120 attempts I finally got a trifecta on my last try.

204 str
8 IAS
63 CD
9.5 CC
254 LoH

Only 2k damage more that my old 8 CC/98 CD amu.

EDIT: SKYHIZZLE, yours is almost exactly the same amu lol.
Edited by Piranha#2611 on 6/8/2013 2:57 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Check out my Barb's profile and tell me what you think of my old amulet?

I crafted it 21 times to get that.
Reply Quote
took me over 1200 tries before the new patch then 4th craft of the new patch I get mine.

102 Str
228 Int
73 Vit
35 Gold Find
8 Ias
94 Crit dmg
9.5 Crit Chance
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]