Diablo® III

Is my gears and weapons really that bad?

I know am not expert in gearing and build. I rely on this forum to correct my build and gears in the last few months. I am what I am today, cause of all of you helpful gals & guys! What I can't take is, when someone laugh at me, because I have these kind of weapons. Not the high dps 2h skorn that cost billions! I tried skorn I don't like it. I like this EF coz of low fear and since I can't afford to buy the one with LS, i pick loh.
EDIT: my sole intention is opinion! I need correction if it needs to be. I want to hear monk that are using EF. What's wrong with using EF?
Edited by MCAM#1176 on 6/9/2013 7:01 PM PDT
Reply Quote
It honestly sounds like you're fishing..
Reply Quote
Sir, whatever you mean by saying me fishing! You can check my previous post how many times I ask for help gearing and build! Just felt so bad with some monk I run into today! Thinks they are so superior and treat others like &@%#!
Edited by MCAM#1176 on 6/9/2013 6:59 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Lam nyo, nakakaimbyerna, kung kala mo sino sila! Namamatay din naman
Reply Quote
I wish I could get that kind of gear.

Honestly, nothing is wrong with that EF, it's just that, with that much dps, LS would be much more effective
Reply Quote
Relax lang po ate baka tumaas blood pressure. Dahan dahan lang, muupgrade din yan.
Reply Quote
people are touchy....
Reply Quote
EF kick a55! The end! Muwuhahahaha...
Reply Quote
Your gears are nothing wrong. But EF with 563 LOH doesn't help you too much on sustainability. If you really like EF you should buy LS. I know high dmg EF with LS is extreme expensive. But Low LOH is little help you. You should buy a EF with LS as much as you can afford such as 800+ to 900+. The price of that state of EFs are more reasonable. I flipped several times on AH a week ago. The best value of EF with LS with 900 dmg around 35m. Dual LS is totally different to LOH with a single LS. You can run any MP without any problems.
Edited by ManUnited#3106 on 6/10/2013 2:58 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Thanks for all the input!
@Otwa, oo nga eh kainis tapos hindi pa sila nagsasalita ng maiintindihan sila. Nanlilibak ng harapan!
I actually has almost a billion gold, I might be able to get the upgrade. So if anyone out there who wants to sell me their LS EF, add me MCAM #1176
@ManUnited, thank you for a good suggestions, I will soon get the LS. My total LOH is actually 1188, I read somewhere that 10% loh is good enough, that's why I go for this EF. Mine is a little off 10% but I was thinking I have 3% ls on OH. And i don't really have problem with sustain, since am using sti and the fleet footed, I change it with transcendence. I only does have problem doing uber mp10. But I died once or twice.
But this guy, I bump into, he does have only 185k dps, even though he's holding a 2h skorn with more than 5% LS, he does die the same time or even more than me. That's what gets me mad.
Edited by MCAM#1176 on 6/10/2013 4:22 AM PDT
Reply Quote
06/09/2013 11:33 PMPosted by Daliwoo
people are touchy....

sometimes you are, especially if they talk in front of you and you don't understand their language..
Reply Quote
06/10/2013 12:18 AMPosted by BONEYARD
EF kick a55! The end! Muwuhahahaha...

I like your laugh :P
Reply Quote
EF = bad when you dont have a cm wiz
who cares how many times others died, you just waste everyone's time running after feared mobs
Reply Quote
View profile
Your rocking 182k DPS with 50k+ Life with decent eHP and plenty of Sustain. Your good to go man. Just super save for a new nats and you will gain about 10k+ DPS from that alone and perhaps get a CD/OS EF and and you will break the 200K+ DPS barrier.

Cheers,
CC-
Reply Quote
EF = bad when you dont have a cm wiz
who cares how many times others died, you just waste everyone's time running after feared mobs

My fear is very low, that's what I like this EF, and I use cyclone strike to suck them back up. Or at least most of them. But yes, really good with CM.
If I do solo, I like the fear, give me time to breath :P
Reply Quote
Your rocking 182k DPS with 50k+ Life with decent eHP and plenty of Sustain. Your good to go man. Just super save for a new nats and you will gain about 10k+ DPS from that alone and perhaps get a CD/OS EF and and you will break the 200K+ DPS barrier.

Cheers,
CC-

Thanks Captain. Yes, my nats is terrible. I am saving for both good nat and Cd EF, my last post about getting 200k dps, talked about me getting these items. I just need my hubby's credit card to do it all lol! I think instead of getting me an xbox diablo 3, I will just go ahead and get me a decent weapons and nat ring!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]