Diablo® III

EXP per hour guide?

I have been doing some act 1 runs and getting about 100 mill exp per hour on mp8, but was wondering if there is a much better way to do this without needing a big bank roll.

Should I be using TR on low MP to get more exp per hour?

My route is festering, woods below cemetery (clear den if it spawns), fields (clearing den and tower if they spawn). I stop to kill elites and goblins, because I want demonic essences and NV stacks.

I am also averaging 2-3 legendaries per hour too. I play solo, mostly because my bells nearly one shot everything on mp8, with people they do only 3/4 of their life and send them flying across the screen.. it hardly seems like more exp.

any tips?
Reply Quote
I would highly recommend giving group play a go, just modify your build a little. A cyclone monk spamming overawe brings ridiculous amounts of utility and damage to any group, and your xp increase is at least 10m/hr with only 2 people. If you are deadset on bells then try the pillar of the ancients rune, more damage and less knockback, just costs a bit more spirit. Also in group play you will find it much easier to survive as other people take same of the heat but you still get full effect from your lifesteal, which means its often easy to go up one or two mp levels to give even more xp.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]