Diablo® III

Rate the monk above you. v-do you even lift?

@ManUnited - 8.5/10
I always have mixed feelings about Tal's chest for monks. Your Nat's boot can definitely use an upgrade to a much higher dex and if possible, high dex and vit.
@Dailach

Damn it - Don't understand your meaning!

skip me and rate above me!
Edited by ManUnited#3106 on 6/6/2013 10:56 AM PDT
@Chiuy

Good start, I think it's a great place to advance in a 2H bells build.

The monstrous Wep damage Skorn you have is solid, but I think you could of tried to get 5.0 LS or something, I think it rolls that high? if not higher.

good build, mid tier monk, almost to that 200k dmg mark!

7/10
@therelgo I'm jealous of that insane attack speed/dagger :).

9/10 Nice gloves and all but :( no cd and your ammy is really great good vit and avg on top of dex and cd but crit and attack speed is what your build looks like it stacks. Anyway sweet job, cause obviously you could be at a higher dps but you've maintained your play style of fast aps and i really respect that :D
@ SirNick.

7/10. Nice monk, all you have to do is continue to upgrade the gear as it comes your way.
turnkey 9,5 .. i really need a mempo heh
Finally hit 60 on my monk, been sniping gear for a while. Don't think I did too bad for such a limited budget, though i wish weapons had sockets...

@turnkey
Your monk is stupid. Seriously, i'm not qualified to tell you what to upgrade next, lol.
@eazy
You need waaay more EHP bro, you're around 300K which is low.
You can easily gain a lot by making new bracers, your current ones have no res.
Also, try finding some innas that gives you res or vit. This should help you out a lot imo.

@dailach

nice monk dude, only thing i could suggest is new gloves with AS
@Chiuy

The monstrous Wep damage Skorn you have is solid, but I think you could of tried to get 5.0 LS or something, I think it rolls that high? if not higher.

7/10

The higher your DPS is, the less LS you need. Same with the dual weapon monk, you'll see 1 weap w/o LS and the other one with LS because they have so much DPS.

@Fappert, 8/10
I still think your amulet can be crafted better with higher AR or Vit on it.
Your echo is pretty sexy and an extremely nice roll on your bracers
The only down side to your build is your crafted not being able to roll Fire Resistance. But, I know it's hard, but those are some things you might be able to improve on though.
@Chiuy

7/10

The higher your DPS is, the less LS you need. Same with the dual weapon monk, you'll see 1 weap w/o LS and the other one with LS because they have so much DPS.

@Fappert, 8/10
I still think your amulet can be crafted better with higher AR or Vit on it.
Your echo is pretty sexy and an extremely nice roll on your bracers
The only down side to your build is your crafted not being able to roll Fire Resistance. But, I know it's hard, but those are some things you might be able to improve on though.

i can't explain to you how disappointed i was when i didnt fire res on my bracers.. not sure if i want to keep crafting more or just focus on my ammy now
lol man, little trick.. create mule n stack nice items with OTHERS resist.. you will not regret it
06/06/2013 12:44 PMPosted by eazy
lol man, little trick.. create mule n stack nice items with OTHERS resist.. you will not regret it

7/10

decent DPS but your eHP is really low...
@easy

a mempo would set u straight
yeah need 1,400,000,000 gold more mouarf
@easy

a mempo would set u straight

06/06/2013 12:48 PMPosted by eazy
yeah need 1,400,000,000 gold more mouarf

yall skipped me :( lol
@Tarzan, how do you sustain urself without lifesteal or life on hit?
Your build is interesting though.
My monk lifts.
Jesus "So this guys trying to crucify me... and I'm like bro, do you even lift?"

@ Dailach ... and Side to ManU wtf man you switch accounts?? I tried selling you a shield 6 months ago still have you on friends list

sorry! anyway
Dailach if you could only be as good as you weapons..
Three things: Submission is not used for purposes other than keeping creatures hit so why do you have that on without resolve?
Why do you have combo strike on?
EHP vs HP -- you have too many HP that are wasted by non increased mitigation. Basically get + Armor or ALL res Tal Rasha's or Inna's Temp and leave other one.. in fact give it to me for my All res one. I dont have enough HP.

I really like your gloves BTW but you can craft better as well as amulet
AS + CC > CC+ CDAM ( Don't follow your sheet DPS its usually incorrect when applied )
I'd like to see you using a probuild too but hey its whatever you like.
#wow I took long enough

@ Tarzan

Why would you gem a weapon specifically for TR's Damage??!?!

LISTEN UP PEOPLES
TO CALC DAMAGE FROM RUBY VS EMERALD
Simple math way for which is better

( Ave dam + 160 ) x ( CHD x CHC ) = Ruby

( Ave dam ) x (CHD (with 110% included in) x CHC) = Emerald

OR you can think of it this way.. How much of my total strike am I increasing this weapon?

Skorns ave dam is usually like 1300 --> so a ruby is a 12.3% total increase x ( no Added to CHD x most have 50% CC) so 400 % without an emerald would be.. 4 x .5 = (2) x 1460 or x 12.3%
1460 x 2 = 2920

Emerald its 1300 x (510/2 = 2.55) = 3315
Emerald is significantly better at 50% CC .. 40% still much better.

Rubies are only going to be useful on min damage high AS
@Tarzan, how do you sustain urself without lifesteal or life on hit?
Your build is interesting though.

I have a similar damage 5.3 LS skorn 330 dex/0vit for MP8+ this is for low MP where i dont really need life

#wow I took long enough

@ Tarzan

Why would you gem a weapon specifically for TR's Damage??!?!

LISTEN UP PEOPLES
TO CALC DAMAGE FROM RUBY VS EMERALD
Simple math way for which is better

( Ave dam + 160 ) x ( CHD x CHC ) = Ruby

( Ave dam ) x (CHD (with 110% included in) x CHC) = Emerald

OR you can think of it this way.. How much of my total strike am I increasing this weapon?

Skorns ave dam is usually like 1300 --> so a ruby is a 12.3% total increase x ( no Added to CHD x most have 50% CC) so 400 % without an emerald would be.. 4 x .5 = (2) x 1460 or x 12.3%
1460 x 2 = 2920

Emerald its 1300 x (510/2 = 2.55) = 3315
Emerald is significantly better at 50% CC .. 40% still much better.

Rubies are only going to be useful on min damage high AS

I dont know where you got the idea of gemmed for TR. I obviously use a gem for a bell build which uses the weapons base damage for its damage calculations. My sheet dps goes down with a ruby but my edps with my bell build goes up.

PS in your simple math you should take into account the ruby is multiplies by the +weapon damage modifier... so it isny +160, its 160*1.48 = 236.8.
@Tarzan

9.5/10 - Nice gear! I would think you could craft better bracers.

Your Tal's armor is really nice and those Zuni boots are too. So are your vile wards!
Edited by SeaQueue#1552 on 6/6/2013 3:08 PM PDT
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]