Diablo® III

Rate the monk above you. v-do you even lift?

@Grogan

Very balanced dps/mitigation/hp nice set-up

9/10

It's ironic that you called out SSS as a low MP skill when so is TR(I have full TR gear in stash BTW) and so is WoL(Outside of Nirvana/Team play). WoL starts getting inefficient in high MPs as soon as the EW rune stops one shotting all (Include high HP mobs such as Charging Beasts as an example) white mobs on non-crit.

ummm TR and WoL can be utilized with overawe and quickening in high MP farming and ubers. with a good balance of regen and AS it can be quite potent, so i cant agree on TR/bell being low MP.

no comments on SSS, maybe i'll try that some time.
View profile
@LegitBeastin

No worries man it's only ratings. I'm using a diff Tals chest with more DPS then my AR/High Vit Tals. That but me at close to 50k life to test out my DW LS Shens setup. :D

Cool to see fellow monkies got am back haha

@BDF

Cool setup with Doom Hammer ala Druin. It this a leveling build hence the low AR and ruby in helm. If it is I'll rate it as such. 171k with SOJ with nice bells and whistles. My only suggestion would be to pick up your Life a bit more and if you want to venture into higher MPs shoot for about 200 more AR. A craft or 2 will get you closer to 200k DPS. Also have you tried a ruby in your Doom Hammer? It may increase your average damage so you can run my mobs on one MP level more Han you are doing now.

8.9/10

@HuntingFox

Getting there slowly but surely. Look at your weakest BOA armor slot and concentrate crafting til you get a good double Vit roll so you can change the gems in your chest to emeralds and work your way up the DPS ladder. Also I am in the camp that likes Nats Ring and Boots for TR/Bells. Best way to up your DPS while still keeping the strength of Dem Bells. You can even go for an 8 IAS temp and Nats ring to keep IAS as low as possible bit that may be to extreme or specialized haha

8.5/10

Cheers,
CC-
Edited by CaptainCarl#1923 on 6/24/2013 7:41 AM PDT
-What up carl??

Nice dual LS shens.. hows that working for you so far? You have to miss those sockets, but it looks like you are still ableto keep your dps at a high level.

What are your res at? they seem low (around 400 maybe?) and are you looking to do high MP? you have a ton of armor so maybe that helps mitigate what you lose in all res. All your gear is pretty solid as usual.. gotta raise those all res/HP though! (and i know you have the gear stashed away to do it.)
hey Tarzan, it's been a while.
see me in game tonight, we got work to do for the great goods.
hey Tarzan, it's been a while.
see me in game tonight, we got work to do for the great goods.

Ok, will you be on for once?? Haven't seen you forever...
@Tarzan

Well your EHP is over the roof and your dps is comfortably above 200k which is well above the average nowadays...

Speaking of which the what counts as "average" dps just keeps increasing as soon as I hit it... :/

I would rate your monk 9/10 since I value EHP highly (something that you don't see in my gearing though) but the person after me please rate Tarzan as well since I don't think my rating skills counts for peanuts.
@JW

Well, your gears are pretty low profile that looks like sef-found gears? Many gears need to be upgrade if you want to go higher MP level. The major issue is without OWE due to your AR is too low. You should find more 100 AR at least on your gears. Otherwise you cannot sustain on high MP level and single LS is diffculty survival too. Of course on low MP level (2-4) you may not notice your problems. Anyway your rate is (5.5/10)
@ManU, very nice monk I think I might craft an amulet next after looking at yours, just got my gloves this weekend. 9.5/10
06/24/2013 10:25 AMPosted by labrat1317
@ManU, very nice monk I think I might craft an amulet next after looking at yours, just got my gloves this weekend. 9.5/10

Should pick up a tal chest. Your aps is lowish with 2 rare axes.

http://www.d3rawr.com/d-44TEG

6.5/10

And just checked out your skill set up. It’s extremely inefficient. If you want to play something like that spec, at least change your FoT rune to Quickening. That will help.
Edited by KimSulki84#1308 on 6/24/2013 10:48 AM PDT
@kim

GG 250k+ on a skorn. I say tri ammy and tri ring are next on the list. keep it up 9/10
@Kim, If thats not the pot calling the kettle black I dont know what is your using a skorn. and I dont think 8 or 9 IAS would be as good as the 150 AR that my cindercoat gives. and 6.5/10 lmfao

next can skip me and do Ghost by Kims rating you will get a 7 maybe
@ Ghost, I can see you didnt go for super expansive items and still made it work, owe dependant but definitely strong, if only you had my glove :P

8.5/10

@ Labrat, dat cindercoat, been a while since i last saw someone using them and i definitely respect your choice, perhaps you should get a 150+ vit inna pants to balance out your lack of vitality, and nice shoulders man, 8/10
Edited by XinFanChen#1496 on 6/24/2013 11:34 AM PDT
@ XinFanChen

9/10
I can see nearly half of ur gears are crafted.. gd job!
though there's alot of peeps craft themselves, but very rare i see as gd as urs!

Juicy WKL btw!
@Kim, If thats not the pot calling the kettle black I dont know what is your using a skorn. and I dont think 8 or 9 IAS would be as good as the 150 AR that my cindercoat gives. and 6.5/10 lmfao

next can skip me and do Ghost by Kims rating you will get a 7 maybe

Do I smell a Butthurt?

Your monk looks 6.5/10 to me. And I was being generous on giving you 6.5. That's my opinion.

If I were to rate your skill set up, I would rate it at 3/10.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/monk#aekfgS!UXb!abaZYc
@DeathRoyalty

Very nice setup. You have a LOT of AR in my opinion, Nows time to choose whether to go huge DPS increase or slowly balanced upgrades to maintain EHP. You can get a better mempo with at least 5% crit. Also your nats ring - take a look at mine. Lots of DPS ^^
With a higher dps specc you can be a bit more broad in your builds.
Some of you need to be more civil to one another.
@kim
wow go join the barb forum, looks like you had a bad weekend.
any monk that can handle mp10 is not 6.5/10 and I love my build this is not about that. Take your hate somewhere else, Im done with you
@labrat1317

Nice fire res monk, balanced defense/offense....but what's with those low lvl gems?

8/10
Why don't you two just !@#$ing go blow each other and get the %^-* out of here.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]