-Right now it is a pain to farm demonic essences, their drop rate is just too low for an item that much needed by the players,
-Considering the actual drop rate in mp10 is 38.9% it is just extremely low, considering most players have to craft in amounts of 100 or 200 at the same time, it just gets too annoying.
-There are some upgrades that cannont be achieved without crafting at all, i'd like demonic essences to be guaranteed when killin every single elite monster in mp10. That'd be awesome
Your post is pretty interesting, because most threads I've seen (both here and on other Diablo fan sites) typically say that Essences drop too frequently. I'm glad you created it, since it's generated a lot of great debate on the topic.
Couple of questions for you so I can get a bit of context for where your feedback is coming from (anyone is welcome to chime in):
- On what MP do you typically farm?
- Do you usually just farm casually and pick up whatever Essences you acquire along the way, or do ever go out of your way to farm Essences specifically?
- About how many Essences do you pick up in a session?
- Do you use those Essences immediately, or are you a player that likes to stock up?
- When it comes to crafting, is gold the limiting factor for you or are Essences?
- How many Essences would you like to ideally see in a farming session, and why do you feel that amount would be better than what you see currently?