Diablo® III

Collector's Angelic wings "exclusive" was a lie.

Kinda tired trying to convince you PC fools who are crying about an entirely differents platforms exclusive items.

So here...it's been over a year and I can STILL get your exclusive PC gear. So tell me, how exclusive is it really? Yea...ok.

http://www.amazon.com/Diablo-III-Collectors-Edition-Pc/dp/B0050SZC5U/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1371160356&sr=8-3&keywords=Diablo+3

Going to assume troll, or else you really have no idea what exclusive means.

Different platforms doesn't mean anything, exclusive content to A GAME is exclusive to that game, platform doesn't matter. Someone who plays the console version should be able to see someone with the wings on the PC and ask where they got that.

Just because we don't specifically interact with the console players doesn't change anything. It's still Diablo III.
Reply Quote
Kinda tired trying to convince you PC fools who are crying about an entirely differents platforms exclusive items.

So here...it's been over a year and I can STILL get your exclusive PC gear. So tell me, how exclusive is it really? Yea...ok.

http://www.amazon.com/Diablo-III-Collectors-Edition-Pc/dp/B0050SZC5U/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1371160356&sr=8-3&keywords=Diablo+3

So you mean you can buy the exact same thing we did for 1.5 times the price, and we're supposed to complain? The real issue is that the items that were supposed to be exclusive (meaning unable to be obtained in any other way) to the Collector's Edition of Diablo 3 are now being bandied about as if they are worth nothing.

If they're going to make them worth $60, I want my $40 that I spent on the PC CE back.
Reply Quote
You guys need to realize that the console version is not considered the same game, it has different features and different mechanics. The PC iteration of Diablo 3 is it's own thing and CE owners are the only ones with the CE bonus, it's still an exclusive.
Reply Quote
Ya'll need to shut up. i mean ya they did add that on the xbox version but only if you preorder it and the people who play the xbox version should have the oppertunaty to get the angelic wings so shut and stop complaining, because even if they do something you dont like you wont be able to do anything about it so stop the freaking complaints
Reply Quote
I don't see why people are so mad, I'm so happy that I get to keep my wings on Xbox/ps3 and even got red wings. Hell yeah!!!!!!!
Reply Quote
I remember when I bought my Collector's Edition. Angelic wings were supposed to be "Exclusive"

EXCLUSIVE IN-GAME CONTENT
Diablo III - Aesthetic Artifacts
Call forth glowing angel wings, unfurl an exclusive banner sigil, and dye your armor sets with the Bottled Cloud or Bottled Smoke items.
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/collectors-edition/

Now with the xbox version we get those again....

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/10174614/new-diablo%C2%AE-iii-console-preorder-bonuses-and-exclusives-6-11-2013

That is completely unfair for the CE owners. False advertising also.

Exclusive content is still exclusive. In fact, it's even more exclusive, because you can't even play the PC version on the Xbox360! Amazing, huh? But, since you've shown just how thickheaded you are through this thread, I have only one suggestion for you:

Maybe instead of posting on the forums like a good tough guy, you hold Blizzard's feet to the fire and do something about it. File a lawsuit for false advertising, take them to small claims court for you $40 difference.

Once you do, be sure to come back and let us know how it all went for you. I have a prediction, though: you'll be just as wrong then as you are now. And we'll get the exclusive scoop!
Reply Quote
I was not aware that the Diablo 3 CE only contained the wings strange I thought it came with some other physical items no? People are making it sound an awful lot like they paid $100 or w/e it was for the wings alone. Last I checked it came with Behind the scenes DVD and Blu-Ray,Collectors Edition Soundtrack,The Art of Diablo 3,Diablo skull and 4 GB USB soulstone,Diablo 3 wings,WoW pet and Starcraft portraits. But no by all means you paid that extra cash just for the wings alone.

Edit: I see I forgot to mention the full copy of Diablo II and Diablo II LOD on the USB Drive too that alone would run you $20.

If nothing else make the xbox wings green problem solved the CE pc version can keep the white ones and feel special.
Edited by Maximus#11698 on 8/9/2013 1:52 AM PDT
Reply Quote
They don't share a server or have any interaction between the PC and Console versions. So To me its like they are two different games. So who cares.
Reply Quote
I am pissed that blizzard does not make Happy meals
Reply Quote
^^Necro Kings
Reply Quote
ok as for wings

the ps3 has the white and red, they should go with your save to the ps4

xbox has the white. they should go with your save to the xbox 1

the valor and bone. are PC only! you can hack them into the game. but thats the only way to get them. they did not include them in the console game.
Reply Quote
Ah !@#$, I like Sir Hellraiser and play with him. No offense intended bud.
Reply Quote
10/21/2014 01:11 PMPosted by Papalock
Ah !@#$, I like Sir Hellraiser and play with him. No offense intended bud.
lol none taken man
Reply Quote
I get why he mad but really game been out for a while now lol it is what it is. I love the game just wish i cold sit all day and play
Reply Quote
It was exclusive, it is no longer exclusive. There was never an end of time exclusivity stated, nor should you have assumed there would be.

When you see a movie, music, or book sold exclusively at a retailer you are not surprised a year later when distribution is opened up.

Exclusivity should always be assumed limited unless otherwise stated. Don't worry though, I still think of you as special.
Reply Quote
Omnomgnome
Edited by Papalock#1466 on 10/21/2014 2:32 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]