Diablo® III

quick question about soul harvest

how does soul harvest stack? i feel its a different level of stack each time i use it
Reply Quote
Stack?

It only adds up to 5 times, even if you affect more than 5 enemies with it.
Reply Quote
Stack?

It only adds up to 5 times, even if you affect more than 5 enemies with it.

im an idiot. i ment gruesome feast
Reply Quote
i think it's this way:

gets 1 health globe, will up your int for 10 seconds. within that 10 seconds(lets say after 5 seconds from the 1st one),you get another health globe, then that's 20% for you for 10 seconds but the 1st 10% from the 1st globe will wear out since it has only 5 seconds left making the last 5 seconds giving you only 10% from the last globe you ate. this should apply up to 5 stacks.

you can see it through the counter on the buff screen. it says 1 2 3 4 5 and doesn't wear off all at 1 time. it diminishes once the other globes time runs out.

let's say you have 4 and got another globe, that moves you to 5 but when the 1st of the 5 time runs out, it becomes 4 again.

i hope i made sense here.
Reply Quote
It's easier to think of it as 5 separate int buffs that each have their own timer.
Reply Quote
06/13/2013 09:31 AMPosted by BDF
It's easier to think of it as 5 separate int buffs that each have their own timer.

explained my thought in 1 line.
Reply Quote
but does soul harvest stack # effect GF? Or does GF only use your non-buffed int amount?
Edited by Wootytooty#1203 on 6/13/2013 12:29 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Yes, GF uses the SH buffs.

Check out d3up.com and you can see the changing int in a convenient interface by turning on GF and SH in varying quantities.
Edited by MCP#1477 on 6/13/2013 1:23 PM PDT
Reply Quote
wow, i didn't know that. nice additional knowledge to start the day.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]