Diablo® III

300k dmg, 100k hp, 800 ar, 4000 armor

Is this even possible?
Reply Quote
Yes, The AR/Armor requirements isnt that hard thus its very possible to hit this with some vit/life% gear and a godly MH+mojo combo.
imo

hitting 1000ar/4500 armor 75k hp is harder and better than the one you are describing in my opinion.

You just need somewhere close to 25b in capital.

If you are disregarding mana regen, EMP, LS, and IAS items. This setup is actually very easy with 5-10b budget.

But if you want a actually functioning godly WD. it will cost loads more and not to mention all the time you would have to be playing AH3.
Reply Quote
sup bud. if i find a gg weapon with 150 vit i should be around 80k health, craft another gg ammy with vit, should be around 85k, a higher vit boots and helm, should be over 90k, lastly a vileward with % life and vit and another gg glove with a lil higher vit, that should bring me to 100k health. lol sounds so easy... so easy....

*flex *flex

but currently i am at 310k dps against elites. 72.5k, 4.1k armor, and 840 all resist. too bad i am always so slow when i spot a gg weapon, its always gone within the min. :(
Edited by pBeybq#6872 on 6/13/2013 10:53 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Yes - this guy i near your criteria
http://www.diabloprogress.com/hero/reaper666-1553/OOGABOOGA/27393110
I might also try to get near that when i reach plvl 100, but not 300k dps, more like 270-80. 300k at my present mitigation and HP is just too hard/expensive
Edited by kurOsawa#2301 on 6/13/2013 10:49 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Yes - this guy i near your criteria
http://www.diabloprogress.com/hero/reaper666-1553/OOGABOOGA/27393110
I might also try to get near that when i reach plvl 100, but not 300k dps, more like 270-80. 300k at my present mitigation and HP is just too hard/expensive

If that guy wore rare 300int/150vit/70ar/200 armor bracers he would lose like 3k dps and gain more ehp then what the OP wanted.

Hes running alittle to much AS imo and im extremely jealous of his rings holy crap.
Reply Quote
Very attainable, actually this is my goal in the long run with my WD.
If you were to assume I'm paragon level 100 with my current gear my stats would be:

237K DPS
88K Health
802 All Res
4200 Armor

I kinda know what I'm lacking already to up my DPS. I need a better weapon and gloves for a massive dps boost. I'm pretty sure I can get anywhere from 15-25K in total dps gain with just those two replacements.

The rest of my gear just needs perfect rolls over the current stats. Perfect = $$$ and patients for the item to show up.
Reply Quote
it is attainable, but you need to have gear that is extremely hard to find...so it doesn't matter if you have billions of gold in your account...those that have these types of pieces guard them. I have a few pieces in my inventory that I will not sell even if I'm not using them because i know I will never be able to replace them again
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]