Diablo® III

3007 is back

it have beens weeks now i have no issue with 3007.
but seem since tuesday i got random 3007.
no change to anything as far as hardware or software.
hard wired into the modem.
anyone have the same issue. lost quite a few low lvl toons to that.
Edited by Clownnut#1544 on 6/14/2013 5:05 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Death Knight
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/9282219024

Try this. Worked for me. Removed latency spikes and 3007 errors...for now.
Reply Quote
trying it out now, since i got nothing to lose.will report back see how that goes.
Reply Quote
MVP - Technical Support
View profile
While that certainly won't hurt you to try, there are also some ISP issues with major datacenters this week. Each day seems to be a different one... 24 hours ago it was the Aussies and an issue with a partner of Telestra. Reports come in about others as well along with tracerts proving it. Keep an eye on the WoW tech support forums when you have issues like this. There are more players there so it is easier to find patterns. It may not be your files after all!
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Death Knight
It seems that it still didnt completely clear up the 3007 error but made it less frequent.
Reply Quote
i only have a 2 yesterday. of course right when i face a bunch of mobs MP10... 2 DH when down with couple mills of gears. nothing that cant not be replace.
2 today, just lucky. one with 2 white mob and one right after i finish the run.
wont be home today or tomorrow to test it out, but we will see.
Reply Quote
it fixs nothing. 2 3007 just this morning lucky i was on my barb. 1 time face 2 white mobs. which i know no problem with that. 2nd time was act 3 inferno just run into an elite pack. i think also lucky. it was a waller, extra health, nightmarish and frozen
Reply Quote
Just got it again, still awaiting the buff save from a disconnect fix from Blizzard...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]