Diablo® III

Console trophies/achievements?

Diablo III on PC/B.net has ~450 achievements. That is A LOT, on top of the fact that it's extremely difficult to get 100%. I just don't want to be forced to get 450 trophies in order to platinum Diablo III... Blizzard, please confirm that console achievements are different than the console version. Thanks.
Reply Quote
I'm sure there wont be as many achievements as PC, 450 is too much for console.
Reply Quote
You can earn them like the PC version... and like the PC version ... you won't get the award.
Reply Quote
Achievement bugs are not supported
Reply Quote
I want achievements, all 100% of them, but not as trophies, as achievements, for example DC Universe Online has a few trophies and many in-game achievements, that's what I want, I'm waiting for blizzard to confirm this before buying
Reply Quote
I'm pretty sure they've said they are turning a lot of the achievements that are in the PC version to ''Challenges'' in the console version. You can see the option in the menu in the E3 multiplayer trailer that was released recently. They wouldn't be able to fit all 450 of those achievements in the console versions otherwise, as both MS and Sony have a limit I think.
Reply Quote
I want different ach. I already have 100% on pc. Would be a bummer doing it all over again. Once is enough. Not doing the 100mil gold or 100k demons ever again.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]