Naw it's cool bro. People add me in-game and I'll just use one of those sets I build as a template. Thanks though.
EF: Its off hand at the moment, not sure what the difference is?
First, to answer your question, the highest tDPS is achieved while using a MH EF as opposed to an OH EF. MH EF's, just as all WW MH's, need a higher dmg range than OH EF's. This is because nado tick dmg is based off MH. The downside to using a MH EF is the more frequent fear procing, since each nado has the chance to proc, whereas with an OH EF it will only proc with WW.
1) Mempo 250str+/9ias (vit if u want, but not necessary)
2) IK Chest 180str/180vit/750armor (DOESNT NEED IMMEDIATE ATTENTION)
3) Non-MS IC's 180str/140vit
4) Lacunis 80str/5cc/9ias (if you add 80vit, lower the cc to 4.5 and u can grab a pair for just under 100m)
5) Gloves are fine for now. Craft STR gloves for an upgrade.
6) Craft STR ammies. Shoot for 200str/50%cd/8-9%cc
7) IK Belt 250str/50vit
8) Craft vit shoulders (200str/200vit/60ar+)
9) replace your Unity w/ CD Unity (40 avg dmg, 150str, 30cd, 4.5cc).
10) If all you do is trash farm (no elites), then get a rare ring that has similar stats to the unity above.
11) BUT if you do farm elites, which is what i suggest (DE's), pick up a Non-Barb SOJ with 6%cold dmg and 30% elite dmg.
12) Weapons - I highly suggest using a MH EF. It offers a lot of build flexibility. Using a stat stick OH opens up the option of using an offensive passive (berserker rage/brawler), because the stat stick will have LS. People like to complain about the fear, but in all honesty, it isnt bad if you're farming a MP that is efficient for your DPS. However, MOST people do the exact opposite.. farming MP10 with 180k DPS (under 2M tDPS).
a) 600-1200 dmg range
a) .24-.25aps 850dps+
b) str,ls,os or 200+str,os or str,cd,os
b) 1250dps, str, os (CD if you can afford it)
OH Stat Stick
a) sword - 200str, 80cd, os (LS if you can afford it)
b) dagger - 100+str, 80cd, ias, os
NOTE: for the ias on the dagger, make sure you do your calculations and see how much ias u need in order to hit the 3.34 breakpoint.
For a breakpoint reference:http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/9280358016#2
Build: ww hota hybrid
Budget: 300m? Can I still get significant upgrades with this budget?
EF: Whatever works but OH EF procs on tornadoes less often I suppose?
Yes, OH EF doesnt proc on nados AT ALL. It will only proc on WW alternating weapons. The first 3 in this list are most important and should be done first.1) IK Chest w/ 150str/150vit/750armor (minimums)
2) Innas w/ 150vit (minimum)
3) Non-MS IC's 180str/140vit
4) Start crafting gloves since you will have an ik chest to maintain the 2pc. Pray for trifectas, but most important is the 8-9%ias and 8-9%cc. Shouldnt be too hard to craft better gloves.
5) WW/HOTA requires a higher level of CC, as opposed to pure ww. CC is VERY important to feed ur fury for HOTA. Because of this, you can choose to pick up an IK Helm (170str/60ar = ~30m). If you go this route, keep your current OH IAS ring, as you will need it to hit the 2.5 breakpoint. If wish to stick with a Mempo, replace your current w/ 250str+/9%ias.
7) Craft vit shoulders (200str/200vit/60ar+)
8) Weapons - This is where your budget will really come into the equation. DW WW/HOTA requires a larger investment in weapons, and 300m isnt a huge budget tbh, especially if you try to upgrade everything at once.
- your current MH isnt horrible, but it needs CD. Maces with str,cd,ls,os are very expensive and more often than not WW/HOTA will use MH Axe if the use a MH EF. your current EF would work nicely with a budget WW/HOTA build, but it only has .23aps. With your current IAS stacking (9/9/9/9), you can make it work if you kept the same weapons u have now. An immediate upgrade would be to replace your current MH with an Axe (1000dps+, 100str+, 50%cd, 2.8ls, os), but that depends if thats the route you wish to stick to in the future. To upgrade your weapons you will need a bit larger budget tbh.