Farm Elites?: Yes
Not a fan of EF...but I'll give it a Whirl...pun intended.
Firstly, the highest possible tDPS per set is achieved by using a MH EF. I will quote a post i made earlier in this thread:
"I highly suggest using a MH EF. It offers a lot of build flexibility. Using a stat stick OH opens up the option of using an offensive passive (berserker rage/brawler), because the stat stick will have LS. People like to complain about the fear, but in all honesty, it isnt bad if you're farming a MP that is efficient for your DPS. However, MOST people do the exact opposite.. farming MP10 with 180k DPS (under 2M tDPS)."
1)IK Chest: 150str/200vit/750armor (minimum)
2) Innas: 150vit (minimum) w/ 9%ias
3) Non MS IC's: 180str/140vit. Dont need your current IC's, as you're already getting the 24%MS from innas/lacunis.
4) IK Belt: 250str/50vit. Once you get an EF, you will only need 4 slots of IAS to hit your breakpoints, so you can drop the WH and free up bloodthirst for using an offensive passive.
5) Keep crafting shoulders. I suggest VIT shoulders, because they have higher MAX rolls. Your current shoulders wouldnt be bad, but they dont have AR. Aim for a minimum of 200str/200vit/60ar
6) Replace one of your rings with a Unity (40 avg dmg, 150str, 30cd, 4.5cc).
7) Replace the other ring with an SOJ. If you can afford a 6% cold, 28+% elite dmg, and WW cc SOJ go ahead and grab one. For a cheaper option, grab a Non-Barb SOJ w/ 6%cold, 30% elite dmg.
8) Once you get your IK Belt, you can craft STR gloves because you will maintain the IK 2pc w/o the IK gloves. Most importantly you want 200srt+/8-9%ias/8-9%cc
9) Weapons - I will give you the option on wether u wanna go with MH EF or OH EF. I explained why i think MH EF is best for pure WW, but it all come down to preference.
a) 600-1200 dmg range
a) .24-.25aps 850dps+
b) str,ls,os or 200+str,os or str,cd,os
b) 1250dps, str, os (CD if you can afford it)
OH Stat Stick
a) sword - 200str, 80cd, os (LS if you can afford it)
b) dagger - 100+str, 80cd, ias, os
NOTE: for the ias on the dagger, make sure you do your calculations and see how much ias u need in order to hit the 3.34 breakpoint.
For a breakpoint reference:http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/9280358016#2