EF: I prefer not having ef all
Farm Elites?: only farm elites.
1) You say you only farm elites, but NO SOJ BRO? i would focus on getting a -HOTA SOJ first
- 6%(any elemental), try to get +15 max fury(for HOTA cc), 28%+ bonus vs. elites.
2) Next, you're 1 slot of IAS (6%ias) from hitting the 2.2 breakpoint with both hands. I suggest picking up a Unity with IAS (40 avg dmg, 150str, 6%ias, 4.5cc)
3) Consider crafting rare gloves for an upgrade to replace you IK's. Unless you dont wanna lose the 5pc.
4) The reality is, any upgrade you make after the two i listed above will cost 1B+
06/12/2013 12:19 AMVery newb question but what does "os" mean when referring to a weapon stat?
Posted by PASHKO
os = open socket
Did anyone say low roller?
EF: Beggars can't be choosers
Farm Elites?: Yes
Not to be a d!ck, but im just curious.. are the EU forums that bad, you guys have to come over here? Again, I am not trying to talk sh!t, i am just curious and i have no problems helping you guys out :)
1) Mempo (180str+/9%ias)
2) IK Belt (180str+/80vit)
3) get a cheap pair of gloves from the AH to replace your IK gloves. 90str/vit/9ias/9cc
4) replace the firewalkers with basic IK Boots
5) new ammy with 20 avg dmg, 100str, 50%cd, 8-9%cc
6) Blackthornes Chest (90str/180vit)
7) Blackthornes Pants (150sitr/150vit)
8) Lacunis 80str/80vit/9ias
9) Ring 1: avg dmg, 70str, 8ias, 4cc
10) Ring 2: avg dmg, 70str, 30cd, 4cc
MH EF: get a new one similar to the one u have now, but with a higher +aps mod (.24.-25aps)
OH Sword: Replace ur current OH w/ a new sword (150str, 80cd, 2.8ls, os) DPS can be as low as you want because thats how ww mechanics work. and the stats i listed are bare minimums to aim for, so try to get higher str if possible.
NOTE: I am not familiar with the EU market, but prior to the gold dupe, all this was easily affordable with a 20M budget on the Americas server.
Budget: Prolly another 100mil
EF: MH or OH doesnt matter
Farm Elites: Yes
1) replace the swap meet ice climbers with another pair that has 180str/140vit
2) drop the rare pants for innas w/ 150vit+
3) after u get innas, u can now get rid of the mediocre trifecta ring in ur MH.
- get a new ring with 40 avg dmg, 100str+, 30cd+, 4.5cc+