Get the Desktop App for Battle.net Now
- All your games in 1 place
- Log in once
- Automatic game updates
I got mine from a friend prior to the gold dupe fiasco, so it was much cheaper than its current price.
if you go under 1100, i would say no, its not worth it. You would be better off just replacing your current EF with one similar, but with .24-2.5aps. As i said in my first post, 1150 is the lowest i would go, given ur current EF. Otherwise you wont see a substantial increase. If you camp the AH, you can get one for 2b max bid, but that takes patience.
As you suggested for me and for others ppl, i just
- Bought an OH sword for 215m ( i decied to switch to EF MH since i already got a 1220 dps str os EF)
- Craft a decent pair of gloves (too bad only 8% IAS, but 10k gain in dps)
- Get a 6/28 -5 HOTA SOJ for 500mil (not sure if i got ripped off but as i search its the cheapest on AH)
What do you think ? Besides a crit mempo, which piece should i aim for next ? I just realize im a bit low on HP
MH EF w/ OH Sword
not sure if im wrong but with 9/9/9/8 = 35% IAS wouldnt we just need a 0.23 EF to reach 2.5bp on MH ? I calculated it with Excel.
Edited by Khoanpd#6273 on 6/11/2013 9:55 PM PDT
1) Craft vit shoulders (200str/200vit/60ar)
2) MORE vit on innas
3) vit on ur MS IC's
With a MH Mace (1.2aps + aps mod) and an OH EF (1.2aps + aps mod):
Need 35%ias on gear for a .23aps EF
Need 34%ias on gear for a .24aps EF
Need 33%ias on gear for a .25aps EF
With a MH EF (1.2aps + aps mod) and an OH Sword (1.4aps + aps mod)
Need 9/9/9/9 (36%) on gear for a .23aps EF
Need 9/9/9/8 (35%) on gear for a .24aps EF
Need 9/9/8/8 (34%) on gear for a .25aps EF
The reason why you need more IAS with EF/Sword than a Mace/EF combo is because you need to hit the 2.8 breakpoint with the OH Sword.
The reason why I suggest using a .24-.25aps EF, is because it allows for more flexibility in gearing. For example, if you use a .23aps EF and craft INSANE trifecta gloves that only have 8%ias, then you're sh!t out of luck cause u cant use them.. well u can, you just wont be hitting your breakpoints.
Edited by Nived#1902 on 6/11/2013 10:16 PM PDT
Thanks! I got a dagger, but was not able to find one (at any price) in the AH. I am trying to get some nice gloves but im pretty unlucky ..
Did anyone say low roller?
EF: Beggars can't be choosers
Farm Elites?: Yes
Link to Barb: http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Sindrus-2847/hero/13226237
1) You say you only farm elites, but NO SOJ BRO? i would focus on getting a -HOTA SOJ first
- 6%(any elemental), try to get +15 max fury(for HOTA cc), 28%+ bonus vs. elites.
2) Next, you're 1 slot of IAS (6%ias) from hitting the 2.2 breakpoint with both hands. I suggest picking up a Unity with IAS (40 avg dmg, 150str, 6%ias, 4.5cc)
3) Consider crafting rare gloves for an upgrade to replace you IK's. Unless you dont wanna lose the 5pc.
4) The reality is, any upgrade you make after the two i listed above will cost 1B+
os = open socket
Did anyone say low roller?
Not to be a d!ck, but im just curious.. are the EU forums that bad, you guys have to come over here? Again, I am not trying to talk sh!t, i am just curious and i have no problems helping you guys out :)
1) Mempo (180str+/9%ias)
2) IK Belt (180str+/80vit)
3) get a cheap pair of gloves from the AH to replace your IK gloves. 90str/vit/9ias/9cc
4) replace the firewalkers with basic IK Boots
5) new ammy with 20 avg dmg, 100str, 50%cd, 8-9%cc
6) Blackthornes Chest (90str/180vit)
7) Blackthornes Pants (150sitr/150vit)
8) Lacunis 80str/80vit/9ias
9) Ring 1: avg dmg, 70str, 8ias, 4cc
10) Ring 2: avg dmg, 70str, 30cd, 4cc
MH EF: get a new one similar to the one u have now, but with a higher +aps mod (.24.-25aps)
OH Sword: Replace ur current OH w/ a new sword (150str, 80cd, 2.8ls, os) DPS can be as low as you want because thats how ww mechanics work. and the stats i listed are bare minimums to aim for, so try to get higher str if possible.
NOTE: I am not familiar with the EU market, but prior to the gold dupe, all this was easily affordable with a 20M budget on the Americas server.
1) replace the swap meet ice climbers with another pair that has 180str/140vit
2) drop the rare pants for innas w/ 150vit+
3) after u get innas, u can now get rid of the mediocre trifecta ring in ur MH.
- get a new ring with 40 avg dmg, 100str+, 30cd+, 4.5cc+
Well.. you didnt follow the template, so i have no idea what your budget is. However, based on ur current gear/paragon ratio, im gonna say you have an unlimited budget.
1) New EF that doesnt have near MAX fear (aim for <13%) Theres an EF that has 1234DPS and 90%CD, try to get that one
2) -HOTA SOJ w/ 6%cold, +15 max fury, -5 HOTA, 28%+ elite dmg
3) Replace ammy with a Teeming Necklace (should fix ur low vit problem)
4) Drop BT for Brawler. You shouldnt need 8-9%LS with ur current gear
5) Drop bash and run without a fury generator. Use OP:KS or Rend/Bloodlust
Edited by Nived#1902 on 6/12/2013 11:23 AM PDT
Budget: 165m, (all i have atm, hopefully will sell some stuff when i get home from work)
EF: prefer OH, but will try MH if i have to
Farm Elites: Yes, i kill everything.
Nived, my current goal is hitting 200k dps unbuff with a soj.What pc can i upgrade next beside a crit mempo? I prefer using IK belt instead of WH. Please help and tyvm, Nived!!
Thank you very much!
Not to be a d!ck, but im just curious.. are the EU forums that bad, you guys have to come over here? Again, I am not trying to talk sh!t, i am just curious and i have no problems helping you guys out :)I didn't really scour the forums for that long, but this thread seemed really helpful so I figured i'd give it a shot.
You have to think realistically. You wont be getting substantial upgrades spending 50m here, 75m there. The only immediate upgrade i can see with ur current budget would be Non-MS IC's w/ 180str/140vit and higher vit innas.
Work on getting:
1) EF with .24-.25aps, 1150dps, 150str, 50%cd
2) -HOTA SOJ
- doesn't necessarily need to be cold dmg, but i wouldnt suggest going any lower than -3 reduction and 28% elite dmg. I highly suggest getting one with +15 MAX fury (for HOTA cc)
3) CC Mempo
- NOTHING LOWER THAN 4%CC
4) replace ur OH ring with a Unity (40 avg dmg, 150str, 30%cd, 4.5cc)
5) Similar MH as the one u have now, but add STR
Edited by Nived#1902 on 6/12/2013 12:50 PM PDT
Unless you plan on paying Billions, upon BILLIONS, you need to think more realistically. 3M tDPS, while gearing for ww/hota is VERY costly. Pure ww is easier to hit 3m tDPS because you can use an OH IAS Dagger. the same mechanics cant be applied to a ww/hota set up because hota requires a higher avg dmg OH.
Your current set up looks pretty solid, but i do have a few criticisms:
1) I highly suggest you get LS (2.8 minimum) on your OH. No single item, apart from an SOJ, can compare with the DPS gains from using Brawler.
2) Need CD on your EF. However, this upgrade will cost multi-billions. Simply getting a lower DPS EF and adding CD will not grant a substantial upgrade. You would need to get a similar DPS EF and add CD to get the most out of your upgrade.
3) If you arent having any fury troubles, ignore this piece of advice, but i personally prefer a -5 HOTA reduction SOJ. I tried -2 and -3, but there is really no comparison tbh. That extra -3 will make a huge difference. Only problem is -HOTA cold SOJ's are extremely expensive.
4) Need a CC Mempo. DO NOT GET ANYTHING LESS THAN 4%CC
With all that being said, I hate you and am extremely jealous of your ammy and shoulders.
Build: pure WW
1) Need to drop the vit from your ammy and push for pure dps mods. Start crafting STR ammies. to replace the vit you will most likely lose from ur current ammy pick up some Non-MS IC's with 180str/140vit
2) get a similar MH Axe to the one u have now, but add 100+ STR
3) replace ur MH ring with a Unity (40 avg dmg, 150str, 35cd, 4.5cc, 4% bonus vs. elites)
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.