Diablo® III

Best builds and places to train for DH?

Hello all the Pros DH, so what are the best builds and places to train for P.Level currently for DH? I know Mp 1 and above is better because it increases the monster density. Thank you very much guys~~
Reply Quote
Reply Quote
If I were you, I'd go with a Strafe or Multishot build on MP1. Check the stickied posts to find such a build. Use movement skills such as Tactical advantage or Shadow glide.

If you go with Strafe, you need to get some pick up radius on your gear somewhere for the Vengeance passive to work well.
Reply Quote
If I were you, I'd go with a Strafe or Multishot build on MP1. Check the stickied posts to find such a build. Use movement skills such as Tactical advantage or Shadow glide.

If you go with Strafe, you need to get some pick up radius on your gear somewhere for the Vengeance passive to work well.

Thank you RedCell, where do you recommend me to train?
Reply Quote
If you'd go MP1, go for..

Festering > Leoric Mansion > Misery for Act 1.

Reason is.. Festering has tons of Elites, Mansion for a SURE 1 Elite count at least and Misery for high numbers of enemies + the Warden.

If you don't want Keys, go for VotA in Act 2 since that area has 3-8(?) Elites inside. Then If you want, go for the Key too.

Act 3 would be Crater > Tower > keeps > Rakkis > Stonefort AFAIK.

Go around those areas and see what you like the best.

Bonus in Act 1 is Whimsy too.
Reply Quote
If you'd go MP1, go for..

Festering > Leoric Mansion > Misery for Act 1.

Reason is.. Festering has tons of Elites, Mansion for a SURE 1 Elite count at least and Misery for high numbers of enemies + the Warden.

If you don't want Keys, go for VotA in Act 2 since that area has 3-8(?) Elites inside. Then If you want, go for the Key too.

Act 3 would be Crater > Tower > keeps > Rakkis > Stonefort AFAIK.

Go around those areas and see what you like the best.

Bonus in Act 1 is Whimsy too.

Great!! Thank you Chrizzle, I hope Whimsy is a Great place to train as well :)
Edited by Leonyy#6740 on 6/15/2013 11:04 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]