Diablo® III

Kinda sad

Well i play games all my life and this is the worst period for a gamer or casual players on pc.There is NOTHING to play.So borring time for gamers ,what so we got.Lol,WoW,M heroes.Come on Blizzard what did u do,this was suposed to be diablo 3 time ,we got nothing to play,all games are crap.D3 culd be the best game on this period easly.If it has 10 percent of charm that two diablo predecessors had.

Anyone else thinking the same ?
Reply Quote
Nope.
Reply Quote
Your problem seems to be that you think the only games that exist are mainstream AAA games.

I can see then why you think gaming sucks right now if you think all you can do is play League of Legends and WoW.
Reply Quote
I can see then why you think gaming sucks right now if you think all you can do is play League of Legends and WoW.

Ok man what good games did u play recently?
Reply Quote
Skyrim is still fun. Older but fun.
Farcry 3 was good
Torchlight 2
Bioshock infinite

Those are a few I played not too long ago and liked. Granted they are not "new" but if you haven't played any you should give one a shot. Chances are you played them already though.
Reply Quote
Are u troling me.These are all games that i played and finished with 20h expect skyrim that i finushed in a 100 h because i play with mage,thief and warior.

See there are no new games that u will play for endless hours.And srsly torchlite is crap.

Remember :Final fantasy 7-9,diablo 3,heres of might and magic 3,might and magic 7-8-9,disciples,Warcraft 2.starcraft.
These are all games that u played for a long time solo or with your friends,it was so fun
WHY IS THERE NO GAMES LIKE THIS. WHAT IS WRONG WILL DEVELOPERS THESE DAYS??
Reply Quote
bioshock infinite
metro last light
borderland 2
crysis 3
max pain

and a few more that i can't think of. most are single players but it will give you a brake from D3 you play them you finish them and you come back to D3, thats what i do and did,
But I always come back to D3.
But if you get stuck on only 1 type of game play you have a very small market out there, you need to open up and play diferent kinds,

good luck. life sucks when you have nothing to play :)
Reply Quote
Play Don't Starve =) utube it.
Reply Quote
View profile
06/12/2013 08:00 AMPosted by Zorg
Final fantasy 7-9

Are u troling me.

my sentiments exactly

if you think the best installations in the series are 7-9 then you're extremely sheltered

first off, other than Don't Starve all these people replying are giving you AAA mainstream suggestions...

how bout some lesser known games with higher quality?

XCOM: Enemy Unknown
Mark of the Ninja
The Cave
Faster Than Light
Binding of Isaac
Magicka
Reply Quote
I have gone back to play some of the old games. Revisiting them is fun again. :)
Reply Quote
Remember :Final fantasy 7-9,diablo 3,heres of might and magic 3,might and magic 7-8-9,disciples,Warcraft 2.starcraft.
These are all games that u played for a long time solo or with your friends,it was so fun
WHY IS THERE NO GAMES LIKE THIS. WHAT IS WRONG WILL DEVELOPERS THESE DAYS??

idk what you're talking about there's plenty out there, and those games are casual games? what's a hardcore game or a gamer-centric game? I didn't find diablo 3 particularly fun I only played with friends and we all grinded until inferno just to find out there wasn't much.

go play some baldur's gate... that'll soak up a lot of your life.
Edited by KradisZ#1651 on 6/12/2013 12:50 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
06/12/2013 10:22 AMPosted by BattleToad
Play Don't Starve =) utube it.

This game is awesome.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]