Diablo® III

Another Halp thread.

I've been trying to keep up with all of the posting in general , reading everything before I made a post.

I will try to keep this short and sweet as to not waste too much of your time.

list of questions.

1) How much would you pay for my current offhand ( thinking I may have over payed or gotten the best deal ever , but it was a huge dps upgrade over my frog)

2)How are you 1h/mojo docs living against reflect , I seem to be having issues even with the horrify rune.

* I should clarify the problem I am having with reflect packs is with Minions/ hordes, when it is just 3/4 mobs I am fine.

3)What should I replace next ? ( Crafting about 100 pairs of gloves a day, with 0 luck /rage I have lost track of how many I have actually made well over 1k though )

I think that is all I have Atm Thanks for reading.

Any comments are welcome. I am just trying to get better.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Buffmoonkins-1183/hero/31743972
http://www.diabloprogress.com/hero/buffmoonkins-1183/VoodooOreo/31743972
http://d3up.com/b/503188
Edited by Buffmoonkins#1183 on 6/12/2013 4:17 PM PDT
Reply Quote
1. 100m
2. engage when their reflect aura is off. try using jaunt instead of honored guest too. the extra 1 sec sometimes can save you. try also spirit vessel as passive for a 2nd wind incase reflects hurts a lot.
3. your pox maybe.

you're doing pretty well in all aspect. oh, is spiritual atunement better for you than blood ritual?
Reply Quote
06/12/2013 04:25 PMPosted by chubs
you're doing pretty well in all aspect. oh, is spiritual atunement better for you than blood ritual?

Thank you , and SA was better when I was using a frog hadn't really thought about it since I switched to a serpent. I will switch it up and see what happens. I have played with jaunt but now that I have switched to the serpent without the extra max mana / regen Mana might be an issue. Will test everything out.

I got that serpent for 80 mil so it seem that I didn't overpay which is nice.

I can't express do to you how much I hate reflect packs , and even more so blazing guardian hordes with reflect. I just run past those. ( spent some time in Vota the other day to farm the 80 essence I needed to upgrade the rest of my gems.)

I have to say that I Agree about the pox , it is just finding the gold to replace it. They seem really overpriced compared to other ring choices but pretty much every WD wears/needs one so I guess it makes sense.

Thank you very much for the response.
Reply Quote
Imo you need more life. I can survive reflects pretty darn well. The other guy is spot on with the spirit walk+jaunt. Helps with the defense. You could maybe get a lil more dps out of your belt. And yes your pox could use a bump.
Reply Quote
Overall your gear is very nice man! Have u tried swappin That soj for a litany ring on nasty e packs?
Reply Quote

I have played with jaunt but now that I have switched to the serpent without the extra max mana / regen Mana might be an issue. Will test everything out.

Thank you very much for the response.

no prob. try replacing pestilence with devouring swarm. only problem would be on elite packs without whites nearby.
Edited by chubs#6873 on 6/12/2013 6:35 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Sigh I wrote out a semi long response , hit submit and it erased the message. ><

The gist of the response was that I do have a litany that I have screwed around with , and I also have a rare ring with the same affix's and better stats as my Zuni ring.

Will spend some time with both of those rings tonight , jaunt , and the horrify rune.

We shall see what happens !

* Will also look for some gloves with Vit/ ar / cc/cd even at a dps loss . Or maybe Ill get lucky with crafts tonight. /pray
Edited by Buffmoonkins#1183 on 6/12/2013 8:20 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]