Diablo® III

The 1,000,000,000 Gold Giveaway - CLOSED

OMG. I R LATE! XD
Reply Quote
Grats Luda!!!
Reply Quote
memememe
Reply Quote
lol @ 1 beez gold giveaway... and someone with the title of ATM as the last reply
Reply Quote
meeeee!
Reply Quote
I'm in
Reply Quote
sooooo...he gave it to me...and all i gotta say is: WOW thank you so much! lol

my dh's gear cost ~6m and the most cash ive had was like 20m so im definitely gettin some upgrades with this lol cant believe this thanks again BLKDRGN
Reply Quote
sooooo...he gave it to me...and all i gotta say is: WOW thank you so much! lol

my dh's gear cost ~6m and the most cash ive had was like 20m so im definitely gettin some upgrades with this lol cant believe this thanks again BLKDRGN

Grats dude, that is crazy awesome!
Reply Quote
Congrats to Luda! And hat's off to BLKDRGN - very generous.
Reply Quote
Congrats Luda! diabloprogress had the old eq on your DH still there, and it looks like you got yourself some awesome upgrades now and probably on the way. Good luck and good hunting!
Reply Quote
Wow gratz Luda and BLKDRGN such a nice dude.
Reply Quote
awe I wish I knew about this?
Reply Quote
i would like to see what you bought and for how much, just curious what the spending habits of someone in your position would be. (i.e.: never having more than 100m and coming into 1b).

something simple like a ( gear name / price ) list.

gratz and a little advice: dont go bankrupt, takes gold to keep making gold.
Reply Quote
i would like to see what you bought and for how much, just curious what the spending habits of someone in your position would be. (i.e.: never having more than 100m and coming into 1b).

something simple like a ( gear name / price ) list.

gratz and a little advice: dont go bankrupt, takes gold to keep making gold.

I used Genesis' sticky guide looking for upgraded stats on the intermediate gear build he has and put a 20m max buyout price on nearly all gear pieces, I think either a ring or ammy I had to go higher but not by much. I also went a little overboard on the manticore but overall I'm ok with what I got. After I geared my DH I put a little into my barb cause I really like whirlwinding stuff to death. After all that I had 400m left over.

With the old gear I was farming mp5 pretty comfortably and with the new gear I'm farming mp8 without a hitch. Mp10 is about where mp6-7 was previously but still not to bad I'm just very comfortable with mp8 so I've been sticking with it.

I'm thinking about upgrading my DML since I still have the old one I was using and I'm now using rapid fire over ball lightning but I'm apprehensive thinking they might nerf RF.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]