Diablo® III

Do you feel satisfied about YOUR demon hunter

So you mock those worse than you and mock those better than you. Well, aren't we full of happiness and self-confidence.

Just that he has the best build and gears in the world and he still couldn't do significantly better than an above average dh makes me want to troll him.

him and everyone else apparently, as your recent posts have shown.
Reply Quote

So you mock those worse than you and mock those better than you. Well, aren't we full of happiness and self-confidence.

Just that he has the best build and gears in the world and he still couldn't do significantly better than an above average dh makes me want to troll him.

still waiting on that 5 pack buddy...

lmk... http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/9280358184
Edited by Philos#1386 on 6/11/2013 2:27 PM PDT
Reply Quote

him and everyone else apparently, as your recent posts have shown.

Of course I like trolling QQers coz they are just too funny.
Reply Quote

still waiting on that 5 pack buddy...

I won't waste time on grouping 100 packs of elites and kill them. But I can post this video on other parts of the forum and see how people will reply.
Edited by GodIike#1571 on 6/11/2013 2:35 PM PDT
Reply Quote
06/11/2013 02:34 PMPosted by GodIike
I won't waste time on grouping 100 packs of elites and kill them. But I can post this video on other parts of the forum and see how people will reply.

but you are next level man... why not step up?

#dodge
Reply Quote

is that really a skill issue of does DHs just have terrible multipliers? Not to mention 340k dps vith archery vs. 270k dps without...do you actually believe that with the current state of DH, that paper dps difference will make such a difference? Everyone can talk big. Perhaps, you can put your words where your mouth is?
Reply Quote
Everyone is measuring farm efficiency by running mp 10 Vota, field of misery and act 3 keeps. No one cares about what you are doing right now.
Reply Quote
06/11/2013 02:45 PMPosted by GodIike
Everyone is measuring farm efficiency by running mp 10 Vota, field of misery and act 3 keeps. No one cares about what you are doing right now.

20 second warriors rest much?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBL8qYSV8Qc

moldran the math genius basically proved that this is the best way to farm DE's...
Reply Quote

is that really a skill issue of does DHs just have terrible multipliers? Not to mention 340k dps vith archery vs. 270k dps without...do you actually believe that with the current state of DH, that paper dps difference will make such a difference? Everyone can talk big. Perhaps, you can put your words where your mouth is?

I had 230k dps before and he claimed that he had the best build for dh and my 230k dps gear is trash. So I must expect him to be at least 2 times faster than me on any runs. But it turns out that its no where close so I can talk as big as I want.
Reply Quote
06/11/2013 02:51 PMPosted by GodIike
I can talk as big as I want.

but you no walk...
Reply Quote

20 second warriors rest much?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBL8qYSV8Qc

moldran the math genius basically proved that this is the best way to farm DE's...

No one cares about warrior rest as well. You really should go on fourm for other classes and see what runs they do. Try to beat them if you care about farming de. http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/8568378716
Edited by GodIike#1571 on 6/11/2013 2:55 PM PDT
Reply Quote
lol yea moldran is no one... gg
Reply Quote
The most efficient place to farm de is vota.
Reply Quote
06/11/2013 03:02 PMPosted by GodIike
The most efficient place to farm de is vota.

keep telling yourself that... 8 elites over 10minutes... no bueno
Reply Quote
I am absolutely satisfied with my DH. He is by far the most fun class to play IMO.

However the thing to remember is that, while having fun does indeed trump everything else, its simply not fair that other classes CAN have an easier time than us with less gear on high MPs. It wouldn't be much of a deal if you couldn't make money playing this game, but you can. If one class can make money faster than the other, it needs to be fixed.

(im talking real money here)
Reply Quote
I.love playing my DH.

However it is really noticeable how much the class lags behind when doing higher mp's. Even with 400k damage unbuffed i get left behind in the dust. Its not that DH cant do damage it seems they cant do significant damage on the fly and at a consistent rate to move on. With our skills the timed attack delays such as EB and Bola ID which can do good damage but takes time to go off slows us down in so many ways. Then you have skills that can do good damage but can not be spammed enough to make them super useful. The skills we use for the most damage cause us to sit and that i see is a huge problem. We need to be able to make foward progression at a quicker rate.
Reply Quote
Pretty Happy with my DH. She's pretty balanced and feels unique.

Just wish Blizz would tweak the class a bit for MP. Don't like the fact that blizz buffs the skills that require you to sit still.
Reply Quote

Just wish Blizz would tweak the class a bit for MP. Don't like the fact that blizz buffs the skills that require you to sit still.
Dear god! your regen is INSANE! Great DH!!!!!!
Reply Quote
View profile

Nyan is balanced and unique....maybe not balanced :P
Reply Quote
I love my DH

I casually play and am able to do MP10 in PUBs with far from top of the line gear. Sure I may not be able to solo MP10 but I do enjoy playing in PUBS and seeing myself do a good amount of damage and helping out the group.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]