Diablo® III

Do you feel satisfied about YOUR demon hunter

I love my DH

I casually play and am able to do MP10 in PUBs with far from top of the line gear. Sure I may not be able to solo MP10 but I do enjoy playing in PUBS and seeing myself do a good amount of damage and helping out the group.

(>^^)>
Reply Quote
Nyan, hey hehe. You've known me for long enough time to know for a fact that I love my DH. To be honest, I was never about who can down elites a few seconds faster, or who can clear runs in a certain amount of minutes. My passion and enjoyment came from testing various threshold limits that the DH can achieve if it had the proper gear. I've always enjoyed tanking, and I will continue to do so.

Nonetheless, that doesn't mean I wouldn't like to receive some attention from the dev team every once in a while (In a useful way), but I am definitely satisfied with where my DH is right now both PvE and PvP wise.
Reply Quote
Nyan, hey hehe. You've known me for long enough time to know for a fact that I love my DH. To be honest, I was never about who can down elites a few seconds faster, or who can clear runs in a certain amount of minutes. My passion and enjoyment came from testing various threshold limits that the DH can achieve if it had the proper gear. I've always enjoyed tanking, and I will continue to do so.

Nonetheless, that doesn't mean I wouldn't like to receive some attention from the dev team every once in a while (In a useful way), but I am definitely satisfied with where my DH is right now both PvE and PvP wise.

You also have a huge amount of eHP

(>^^)>
Reply Quote

You also have a huge amount of eHP

(>^^)>

Heh, well.. Sun Tzu did say that one should have a good defense. I take pride in my eHP haha.
Reply Quote
ya... because i spent a lot of time on it...
met lots of amazing people throughout the entire dh gameplay...
i'm super dofu and pretty slow in farming =x (nyann, come here & tankkk)
but being able to play a sentry hunter .. is very satisfying..
so i'd stick with it for as long as i cannn :P
Edited by Mao#6908 on 6/12/2013 7:10 AM PDT
Reply Quote
(>^^)> maou-san!!
Reply Quote
I am happy enough with my tank abilitys when maxed out on defensive skills but I am a little frustrated with the delay attacks such as SP EB, Bola and the time it takes for grenades to reach the target.
Reply Quote
Some of the most fun I have in this game is strapping on a WF and searching pub games for CM wizards so I can trollololol. That said, I'm not too satisfied with the effective damage we do, like many other DH players. RF is nice a good start, but it's a channeling skill and compared to Cloud of Bats it's just not impressive for the gold invested and that fact that you have to stay in one spot.
Reply Quote
CoB has its limitations too. At least RF is ranged. On the other hand, WD can get buffed a hell lot more than us.
Reply Quote
06/12/2013 09:54 AMPosted by VocaloidNyan
CoB has its limitations too. At least RF is ranged. On the other hand, WD can get buffed a hell lot more than us.

Range isn't really that big of an advantage though. My WD actually has about the same dps as my DH when buffed with Soul Harvest and Gruesome Feast in Bats spec. I usually just throw out a locust swarm to pull everything within a couple of screens and watch as they march willingly into the meat grinder. It's kinda crazy how much damage it does. Not having gloom does hurt for reflect, but is very manageable with a timely Spirit Walk since they die so fast.
Reply Quote
I wish my DH had a meat grinder...sigh...
Reply Quote
06/11/2013 03:04 PMPosted by Philos
The most efficient place to farm de is vota.

keep telling yourself that... 8 elites over 10minutes... no bueno

beat this without farming vota http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/8568378716
Reply Quote
06/12/2013 10:13 AMPosted by Down
I wish my DH had a meat grinder...sigh...
Chakram/cloud and Caltrops JS.
Reply Quote
I feel pretty good about my DH. I was doing solo the other night on MP8 for the first time and I was surviving very well but my killing was slower than I would like. I think a better weapon would be a huge improvement but I am very happy with where my DH is at the moment. I feel that I did good with this DH overall and can still do better when the time comes.

Just crafted for new bracers and got a better vitality & CC roll than what I had which added 6K to my DH's Life and .5 more CC which upped my DH's damage by 2K more. Yep, little by little my DH keeps getting better. I enjoy my DH the most while playing no higher than MP7 at the moment, seems to be the sweet spot for now and the most enjoyable for me.
Reply Quote
I'm ok with it...can not do high mp ubers 4 sure, maybe just because of my play style, no complains:)
Reply Quote
The players who are still playing the DH now are probably the ones who really love the class. I am not bashing players who are playing their other classes more nowadays. I am sure a lot of us got so disappointed with the lack of competitiveness of DH in higher MP. I have a monk who are using mostly hand me downs from my DH. It is fun to rush everywhere with TR and then killing monsters fast with bells for DE farming but at the end of the day, nothing compares to DH for me. I really still want to see it as powerful as can be within my means
Reply Quote
Whenever Philos meets Godlike, Volcanic erupts Nyan. Can't keep them apart.

For me, DH is the most fun char to play with because of versatility of build and game play. Once you stack DPS or AS (calamity), man it is just fun to play with it. I am happy with my DH and in fact happy with all 5 of my heros. Whenever I m bored with vaulting, I can go WW + HOTA then Archon then hack and slash with big bell and lastly play with my pets.

I believe in playing all classes to have more fun and in dept knowledge of each hero class.
Edited by Cameo#6595 on 6/13/2013 4:23 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Yup I play all my classes too :) 0 zombie dogs is fun and gives nice team support.
My wiz does archon, arcane torrent or frost nova builds. Monk is the only one I gotta regear.
Reply Quote
Absolutely loving my DH!

I enjoy the fact that my DH is always 1 mistake away from death, and I know it's my lack of skill / sloppiness that get him killed.

Hence I will never touch HC
OwO
Reply Quote
Nyan died in HC :(
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]