Diablo® III

Do you feel satisfied about YOUR demon hunter

06/13/2013 03:21 AMPosted by Cameo
Whenever Philos meets Godlike, Volcanic erupts Nyan.

i lol'd

nice xD
Reply Quote
Yes, i do. I've only been playing for about a week, maybe 2, and a WoW guildmate hooked me up with some gems & gear (and also ran me through Whimsyshire - wtf is that place all about? Lol)

Then again, traditionally speaking, Ive always played ranged classes in most of the rpgs ive played.

WoW: Belf & gobbie Hunter
D2: Meteorb Sorceress & Javazon
Reply Quote
View profile
I can help ya out if you want too :P
Reply Quote
06/13/2013 01:42 PMPosted by VocaloidNyan
I can help ya out if you want too :P

Not sure if your reply was meant for me, but sure, I'm up for a MP game or two!
Reply Quote
I'm almost there with a bit more upgrades to hit that 400K dps unbuffed milestone.. Just a few pcs to go and gem upgrades which will cost me .. well.. a lot but I'm putting it on hold at the moment. Feel like I should just save my gold for itemization patch. Might have something new on a cheaper scale to boost my DPS./eHP. So to sum it up, i'm SEMI satisfied.
Edited by Electroclash#6469 on 6/14/2013 1:59 AM PDT
Reply Quote
View profile
Keep going :O you look pretty hard to upgrade there
Reply Quote
06/13/2013 08:23 AMPosted by VocaloidNyan
Nyan died in HC :(

It's ok, Nyan has just returned to its true form - a poptart cat singing and flying in space
Reply Quote
View profile
06/14/2013 05:47 AMPosted by Adamlulz
Nyan died in HC :(

It's ok, Nyan has just returned to its true form - a poptart cat singing and flying in space

Nyan was just visiting god
Reply Quote
I don't like my dh. I believe I have pretty decent gear, and yet every time I play with him, I feel like I'm wasting my time compared to playing with my barb.

When I play, I want to get stuff to sell so I can get better stuff. I can't get stuff quickly enough with my dh and because of this, it feels like a waste.
Reply Quote
View profile
Indeed it is true that a barb can farm much more effectively than a DH.

Even if the game was designed for farming, farming effectively isn't the only way to have fun :)
Edited by VocaloidNyan#1582 on 6/14/2013 1:01 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I keep thinking I need to finish my barb,but I can't break away from my dh.

For me running with a group on mp5,slaying demon's is where it's at.Running with all dh's is fun watching different play styles.
Reply Quote
I'm on my 4th build/spec since I hit lvl 60. Recently found some interesting gear for a 5th and enough self-found for a viable MP1 6th.

I love the DH class.

too bad I have to hide/sell the other builds or level up another toon so I can show them off (even as crappy as they are).

@leo - i'm down for some MP5.
Reply Quote
I'm okay with my DH, not exactly happy, but satisfy.
Before the rapid fire patch, my wiz with 20M worth of gears was already doing mp7 -_- where as my DH was still doing mp3.

I admit its fun because of the build variety DH has, but its a let down when they nerfed smoke screen, then nether tentacles, and then jagged spikes but other classes' nerf aren't nearly as servre as DH.
Reply Quote
@DogBone,cool i'll send an invite.
Reply Quote
Yes I just finished my gear the way I wanted, good DPS, 700AR, 760 life on hit, 4.2k armor.
After months trying to reach this goal I finally did it I think my gear is well balanced now.
Reply Quote
I'm satisfied about my Rogue, i can do Inferno mp1 enjoyable, but my main could be much better.
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Rayman-1711/hero/31001757
Edited by Rayman#1711 on 6/15/2013 2:27 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Have been more effective on other classes, keep coming back to DH which is more fun.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]