Diablo® III

So Its "OFFICIAL" The ps3/ps4 gets the better version

@Diablo just tweeted it out

@Diablo What patch will the game go live with?
@Blaine8723 The console version will ship with up to patch 1.0.7 content.

@diablo will you release future patches for it like you do for pc?
@Blaine8723 Most likely! We're working with Sony & Microsoft to ensure that we're able to deliver updates to the console version.

@diablo one last question, will the drop rates be different on console than on pc, because of no auction house?
@Blaine8723 Slightly! It takes a "less drops, better quality" approach -- like what we want to do with PC. <---------------------- HOW DOES A CONSOLE GET THIS FIRST????????

They are launching the game with "Less, Drops, Better Quality" and giving them Patch 1.07. The patch everyone was happy with except for the loot.

Loots like the console version is getting the BETTER LOOT in patch 1.07 when our PATCH 1.08 STILL Didnt get this feature!!!

I bet they removed those random rolls as well so DEX doesnt end up on a WIZARD WAND ect...

BLIZZARD IS A TOTAL FAILURE!!!!! SMH!!!

I dont follow twitter, but i found the recent Tweets curtesy of "BlaineTrain" and his post at
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/9280998219

EDIT:

Check this out (Diablo 3 is at 1 hour and 45 mins (1:45:00)

http://www.gametrailers.com/netstorage/e3/live.html

Checkout (1:46:40) For when he say's that "Diablo 3 has EPIC LOOT!!"
Edited by mat82284#1707 on 6/11/2013 1:29 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I don't get it... if they have this item approach ready for the console we better get the same item patch before its out...
Reply Quote
06/11/2013 11:26 AMPosted by Garret99
I don't get it... if they have this item approach ready for the console we better get the same item patch before its out...

If i had to guess? They needed something that would entice current D3 fans to buy it. I bet our "fix" comes out when the expansion comes out "after console release" to entice the rest of the pc users who didn't hop on the console bandwagon to buy it.

There is no way the expansion would come out before the console. It would hinder sales badly. Looks like 2014 is the rear of the expansion. They wouldnt dare to release it during the holidays and mess up there ps3/4 sales.
Reply Quote
Nope you will have to buy the expansion to get all the stuff basic D3 on PS4 will have , just another money grab for Acti-Blizz.
Reply Quote
No need to freak out.

P.C is getting a new patch 1.0.9. Lets see how good Xbox and Ps is when that arrives.

IMO the game for P.C will have to be lifted or most everyone will switch to console that are die hard fans.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Lets put it this way...........the way the state of THIS game launched, Ill wait to see what happens before I buy another D3 product. If in fact the console has better drop rates and no AH then Im in.
Reply Quote
Where can I play?
Reply Quote
It's always the scrubs lol XD
Reply Quote
06/11/2013 11:36 AMPosted by Coldsteel
Lets put it this way...........the way the state of THIS game launched, Ill wait to see what happens before I buy another D3 product. If in fact the console has better drop rates and no AH then Im in.

I'm just not buying anything from Blizzard until 6 months after when I see reviews. I won't buy the console version on principle however. Even if they stated with every copy would come with a 60'' SmartTV
Reply Quote
06/11/2013 11:33 AMPosted by trojan
die hard fans.

Those still exist?
Reply Quote
06/11/2013 11:36 AMPosted by Coldsteel

https://twitter.com/Diablo/with_replies

Look at the 7th tweet down by Blaine8723
Edited by mat82284#1707 on 6/11/2013 11:47 AM PDT
Reply Quote
hysteria here is hilarious
Reply Quote
well duh, there is no trading in PS3 version. So it is a lot easier to balance drops.

If you want the same for PC, then lobby Blizzard to remove trading. Seems viable.
Reply Quote
I knew the last answer to my last question would create a stir. :(
Reply Quote
06/11/2013 11:47 AMPosted by Greenhell
Hopefully this shuts up all the idiots who say if you don't like the ah just don't use it.

Exactly! The pc version was designed around the AH and everyone said it wasn't. The game has bad loot on purpose. The Console version doesnt have an AH so they need to design the loot around that.

I've been saying this for a long time now. The AH is about Micro-transactions only. They are in it for the money now. Blizzard lost all respect and there reputation and as time goes on they keep doing things that are proving the fans correct like this one.
Reply Quote
D3 PC -> beta for console (with paying beta testers) Blizzard rules \o/
Reply Quote
06/11/2013 11:50 AMPosted by BlaineTrain
I knew the last answer to my last question would create a stir. :(

Yes, but these questions need to be answered anyways. If it wasn't you someone else would have. So, Thanks for asking!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]