Diablo® III

Legendary Plans

This isn't WD specific, but since this is where I spend most of my time in the forums I figured I'd bring this up with guys I talk with more often. Have any of you had a legendary plan drop for you? They're not really even desirable, but just crazy to be so rare. I've got a decent amount of hours on this game, about 600 I think, but I've seen none of these, and none of my friends have either. If you've seen them, was it recently?
Reply Quote
i have been playing since day one and have never found one
Reply Quote
View profile
06/13/2013 10:20 AMPosted by Gigabyte
Reply Quote
Yeah I've been here since Day 1 as well. I thought maybe more dropped earlier when I wasn't as geared and was farming much slower before MPs. Does anyone even know if they're still dropping? lol
Reply Quote
i got this last year. forgot the exact month.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/artisan/blacksmith/recipe/lost-boys
Reply Quote
I am in the same boat. I have never seen any legendary or set plans drop. i have been keeping all the plans that have dropped for the past 3 weeks and i am working on my 4th vertical row. normal plans just seem to drop like candy.

I would like to see legendary or set plans.
Reply Quote
Reply Quote
Sets count as legendaries, right? The plan for Aughild's Victory dropped for me a long time ago.

They're not super valuable items, but I could throw 10 helms on the AH for 20-100k a piece depending on the stats and whether it had a socket and have them sell out within minutes. Selling 1 recouped all my costs for creating 10 and everything else was profit. It was pretty lucrative for a while, but I got tired of doing it.
Reply Quote
No Drops for me either...
Reply Quote
I've looted a couple, a lost boys and a Cain's set. The Cain's set plans I sold for 300 mil. Nice score if you can get em to drop.
Reply Quote
View profile
had 3 or 4 leg plans drop for me so far. 1200hrs+ played. highest sold for 30M+ which was a lot back in the 'old' days...2nd highest sold for 10M
Reply Quote
I only found one in ponyland from a cloud a while back. But after than nada :(
Reply Quote
This got me curious as to how much the plans are actually worth. I just checked the AH price for the cains set and just laughed.

Per unit: 1.89B
last 10 days: 1.25B
last day: 1.3B

Who is paying that? LOL
Reply Quote
Reply Quote
I think that just shows how rare these drops actually are.

I only ever found 1 leg plan http://us.battle.net/d3/en/artisan/blacksmith/recipe/bloodmagic-blade#best

Dont think I crafted it once, maybe I should give it a go as its probably one of the better plans
Reply Quote
I've found only one since release.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/artisan/blacksmith/recipe/bitterness#best
Reply Quote
ive found helm of command and gehennas
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]