Diablo® III

Diablo 3 Console FAQ

So I don't think this question has been asked, but is there going to be an option to name you game like in D2 or are they going to add a game mode "Trading" this way you can easily trade with other players? I feel like this is one of the most frustrating parts of D3 on the console. I also think this will be an issue that will occur when the AH gets removed on the PC. Is this something that is getting looked into at all?
Reply Quote
I don't think the MF bonus that is listed is correct (or at least not explained correctly.) I have a Paragon level of 100 and when I start a game with a char on ML5 Inferno, my MF level is 550 so the bonus MF for ML5 must be 250 (like the pc version has for MP10.) After getting the 3 stacks for the PS3 version, my MF is 625. I'm not at home atm so I can't post a screenshot, but I just checked it again last night and that was correct. So my question is, is the list that is posted on the page 1 of this thread for Normal - Hell only (which would make sense since the MF bonus for MP 10 on those difficulties is 100.) And if so, why isn't the Inferno info posted as well?
Reply Quote
I'm playing co-op on PS3. We are playing both characters from the same PS3 account. Why is it that only Player 1 can access stash / Blacksmith etc? How is Player 2 supposed to repair items?

Maybe we're going wrong somewhere... can anyone advise? Thanks.
Reply Quote
Q&A ADD-ON:
Is Diablo 3 On Console Safe From Hackers?

No, it's the best world for them to be on! :) Join our crappy hacked environment that ruins the whole gameplay today! The console version of Diablo 3 will not last long due to modders, but hey! Come on and waste your money on something you cannot play on your pc!
Reply Quote
If I have a friend over (local game) and he logs in as a guest 'username(1)', and he leaves, am I still able to play without him? Is his 'guest' character deleted once I back out of the main log screen? Will he lose everything if I want to continue to play or is that 'guest' character saved? Hope this makes sense and thank you

This is on PS3 btw
Edited by Ravenous#1440 on 10/2/2013 7:20 AM PDT
Reply Quote
it's been 20 minutes since I chose quick match

I saw my team, I pressed join party

and it's still on the loading screen

no exit key or option or anything...

any fix to this? all i can do is press Home and quit Diablo

I live on Guam and I never even lag nor get high ping when I play in USW servers

this is just insane....
Reply Quote
When playing online, you aren't really playing on a server. You're connecting to player ones console. So the lag/ping is related to their connection.
Reply Quote
I am sorry if this is answered but i am sure all DH will have noticed that in the PS3 version, DH are only restricted to 3 weapons, Bow, Hand Crossbow and 2H Crossbow. Why are DH not allowed to equip 1H melee weapons like the PC?

In PC, there is a build based on the 1 handed legendary weapon Sever and it uses all the non-bow skills. Please advise the reasons for restricting the weapons DH can use?
Reply Quote
Will xbox360 always get patches after ps3? If so, what is the deal?
Reply Quote
When you View Profile, it shows your Paragon level in a blue bar at the top. Next to it, it says "0%" <- this percentage never changes. Is this a bug? Or am I not interpreting this UI correctly?

I never once looked at this screen prior to hitting 60, so I'm also wondering if this percentage only applies to levels 59 and below?

Thanks!
Reply Quote
I was playing with a friend on my PS3 console. I noticed that if both of us use characters from the same battletag, the experience gained is even lower than playing alone. Example at level 1, you will gain 1 level once you kill the zombie after talking to Leah. In my case, the character only gain 1 level around the time we will kill the wretched queen. If we use different battletags characters, the experience gained is higher than playing alone. Is this working as intended?
Reply Quote
I was just playing earlier and i noticed.. after the patch you can't resurrect at your corpse anymore? it was possible before the patch..
Reply Quote
hello i am just wandering why potions are 500 gold on ps3 version now please correct me if i'm mistaken i only have the demo but iwant to purchase the game but when i played it on the pc potions are 20 gold
Reply Quote
10/10/2013 07:00 PMPosted by demonzombiez
hello i am just wandering why potions are 500 gold on ps3 version now please correct me if i'm mistaken i only have the demo but iwant to purchase the game but when i played it on the pc potions are 20 gold

Gold is valued differently on the consoles. The high price for potions reflects the facts that a) there is only one type of potion on the consoles, and b) the potions represent a gold sink.
Reply Quote
I wonder.
I know there is no cross platform for PSN and Battle.net.
But I would like to know if there is a Crossplay between PS3 and PS4.
If my friends buy it on PS3 and I buy it on PS4, can I play with them?

And also, I'd like to know if I can play D3 on my ps vita through PS3 or through PS4.

These questions I can't seem to find on google.
Reply Quote
View profile
I wonder.
I know there is no cross platform for PSN and Battle.net.
But I would like to know if there is a Crossplay between PS3 and PS4.
If my friends buy it on PS3 and I buy it on PS4, can I play with them?

And also, I'd like to know if I can play D3 on my ps vita through PS3 or through PS4.

These questions I can't seem to find on google.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/8892159180

That took about 2mins of using google.
Reply Quote
That answered the PS Vita question. Not the PS3-PS4 question. I don't have an answer, however I don't see why not. Doubtful, but not impossible since they are both played via PSN.
Reply Quote
When is the next patch for PS3/XBOX360
Reply Quote
Is BLIZZARD even keeping an eye on Console Diablo III? Because I see a ton of questions here and no answers at all. It's really starting to make me worried. :\
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]