Diablo® III

Diablo 3 Console FAQ

Thank you AceBro! Would be epic if it worked for sure!D3 just needs a patch probably to fix it!
Reply Quote
01/01/2014 10:41 PMPosted by Imperius101
Thank you AceBro! Would be epic if it worked for sure!D3 just needs a patch probably to fix it!

That would be great, yeah. Also, you are very welcome. :)
Reply Quote
95 Orc Shaman
how about you answer the questions people really wanna know the answer to. will reaper of souls be out for the ps3 xbox 360. stop kicking the can on this one and answer your customers.
Reply Quote
06/14/2013 01:18 AMPosted by Narull
*Remember that information on the PS4 version is not available as of yet.

we are now at the end of january 2014... i think its time to know more about the ps4 right ?

heres my post http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/11353115285
Edited by RaelPandaren#1126 on 1/21/2014 2:59 PM PST
Reply Quote
So is the PS3 version going to get anymore patches? or did you pretty much forget about us?
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
On the PS3 version of the game, if I am in a 4 player co-op game with all of the characters being from my account, how does the MF work? Does it go off the highest in the party or does it still take I to account the last person who hit the mob? Thanks!
Reply Quote
I keep getting a message now for 2 days that says "The Diablo III server is not available at this time. Please try again later" I know there is no problem with my connection, and I know the server is not down as my friends are currently playing. This is on PS3 Console.
Reply Quote
Will Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls be coming to the Xbox 360 console? I saw that it was coming to the PS4 & that it was strongly hinted by game advisers that Reaper of Souls would be for the console as well just later on down the road, not right away (unlike the PC version). Is their anymore information on Reaper of Souls coming to Xbox 360?
Reply Quote
Still nothing about the ps4 version?
Reply Quote
is it possible to play with an Xbox 360 controller on the pc
Reply Quote
From what I've read, my question seems possible, but I just want to ask for clarification.

I would like to know if it's possible to have folks playing local co-op and online co-op. Say I've got 3 people at home and one person on via Xbox live.

If this is possible, you guys just sold two copies. :)

SH
Reply Quote
02/17/2014 08:16 AMPosted by Neresh
I would like to know if it's possible to have folks playing local co-op and online co-op. Say I've got 3 people at home and one person on via Xbox live.

Yes. You can have local and online co-op at the same time. I believe with xbox, you need to have an XBL account for each local co-op user.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
02/04/2014 05:15 PMPosted by RelyTjb06
Will Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls be coming to the Xbox 360 console? I saw that it was coming to the PS4 & that it was strongly hinted by game advisers that Reaper of Souls would be for the console as well just later on down the road, not right away (unlike the PC version). Is their anymore information on Reaper of Souls coming to Xbox 360?

This is something I've been very curious about myself, I have spent almost all day today looking around on the forums trying to find some sort of answer here, but have been unable to do so up to this point, would LOVE any kind of response on this blizz.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
02/17/2014 01:50 PMPosted by AceBro
02/17/2014 08:16 AMPosted by Neresh

Yes. You can have local and online co-op at the same time. I believe with xbox, you need to have an XBL account for each local co-op user.

in order to save your characters you would have to have an account each for them, but if you just have a couple buddies over that kinda wanna try the game out and have fun for a little while they can play on a guest account and the characters just disappear when they sign out.
Reply Quote
02/01/2014 07:22 AMPosted by Gravenfyre
On the PS3 version of the game, if I am in a 4 player co-op game with all of the characters being from my account, how does the MF work? Does it go off the highest in the party or does it still take I to account the last person who hit the mob? Thanks!

It seems to be additive, as I've noticed more legendaries to be dropped when playing with more people, also in local co-op it seems to drop more loot not just in quality, but like in quantity also, like playing with a wizard and a monk you might get a wand and a claw at the same time.

About the difficulty levels, like it was in PC with inferno the same applies here, you get much more Gold, MF and Exp depending if you're on Master I or V. For example I had about 280% MF on Easy-Hard in Inferno, but with Master I MF went up to 450%, with Nephalem Valor MF is 525%. So someone should edit the post about the bonuses, depending of the difficulty seems the same mistake has been made on Diablo Wiki. Well mistake as in missing information.
Edited by IchigoMait#2875 on 3/8/2014 1:46 PM PST
Reply Quote
02/11/2014 06:33 AMPosted by JoeBear
is it possible to play with an Xbox 360 controller on the pc

The game itself doesn't support it, and some of the changes the console version made to support it (like changes to how targeting ranged stuff works, and tumbling) are simply not there. But, you might be able to hack together some level of support yourself with third-party tools that make the controller emulate keyboard/mouse. (I've heard of that being done for other games.)
Reply Quote
yeah there are ways you can do it, i am not sure my self but i have heard of people doing it.
Reply Quote
87 Human Death Knight
Question can I get Reaper of Souls for my Xbox 360 without internet connection? I have both D3 on PC n Xbox360 but my Xbox360 is not connected to internet.
Edited by SKROG#1649 on 3/22/2014 7:36 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
what the heck you were that dumb to not make gameplay compatible across platforms? wow will this FAIL.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]