Diablo® III

Diablo 3 Console FAQ

I would like to hear if the game will be supported after release on the ps4 with patches. And in what way.
Edited by Boudicca#2216 on 6/28/2014 3:01 AM PDT
Reply Quote
I have a question. If a new update is on Pc version of Diablo 3, Will the same update be on console?
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Death Knight
Remove the damn Hacked items and duping method FFS its ruining the game!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
^ agree, need to make multiplayer online save characters server side so hardcore is truly hardcore or going to lose console sales
Reply Quote
12 Tauren Druid
Why would they lose sales because someone can not lose there hardcore char thats the players choice and if thats someones choice to do so how will that hurt you're game play just play offline or find a group of people that play legit
Reply Quote
12 Tauren Druid
There is plenty of legit players to play with look on the forums they can't really do anything about it and there not going to make it server sided because of the offline stop crying and use you're head i swear people just try and find things to complain about You wana support console D3 buy it and use the console forum to find people to play with
Reply Quote
12 Tauren Druid
The only use for the console version is to use a controller and couch co-op for the people that want to play with there friends/family that dont have it on pc. I for on am going to buy it regardless what happens because i dislike the pc gameplay
Reply Quote
Is it possible to link Console Diablo 3 to your Battle.net profile?
Reply Quote
07/24/2014 11:29 PMPosted by Uberlisk
Is it possible to link Console Diablo 3 to your Battle.net profile?

You can link your PSN/XBL profiles to Battle.net for "in-game rewards". This has nothing to do with Armory, cross-play, cross-save, cross-whatever.
Reply Quote
6 Pandaren Warrior
more of a question and it may have already been answered but if im playing with friends on the console version and i use my level 60 and they are say 20 will they still get enough xp or is it cut considerably?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
what if you have diablo 3 characters on the 360 console version; will they transfer to the Xbox ONE?
Reply Quote
Yes... is has been answered at least 1456 times :)
Edited by TozziFan#1943 on 7/31/2014 11:55 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Hi,

Im new to the game (bought last weekend level 28 wizard and a level 23 monk atm). Having had a read through the FAQ's here (mainly interested in the console related information tbh) I have a question about the difficulty.

Here: http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/game/guide/gameplay/game-difficulty#console

It states that you get better loot/xp/cash the more difficult you have the setting however in the opening post it states that different difficulties do not yield anything more.

Im still learning how the difficulty system works (not played a Diablo game until now). If I understand it right it goes as such (difficulties in brackets are sub difficulties??)

Easy (easy / normal / hard)
Normal (easy / normal / hard)
Hard (easy / normal / hard)
Master 1 (easy / normal / hard)
Master 2 (easy / normal / hard)
Master 3 (easy / normal / hard)
Master 4 (easy / normal / hard)
Master 5 (easy / normal / hard)

So I started out (as all do on console) on Normal setting however I changed the sub difficulty to hard. If I am understanding this correctly if changed the sub difficulty to Easy / Normal there would be no difference in Loot/XP/Cash drop rate?

I see that on the PC there are also levels called Torment Levels... Are the master difficulties the equivalent of the torment levels on PC? Looking at the details for the PC users it seems that there has been quite a big juggle round when they were prepping this game for console, obviously im not talking from experience here but it seems that the PC version would be more difficult and ergo more rewarding than the console version?

One last question. Once I complete the normal difficulty and unlock hard im guessing I will need to go through hard to get master open and so on and so forth? - I don't think my girlfriend can take that much more of this and im only essentially halfway through the first playthrough lol....
Reply Quote
I'll try to explain my best

For the Vanilla diablo III you have these difficulties

Normal Nightmare Helll and Inforno

Each main difficulty has a sub one (easy normal hard Master I-V) You unlock Master1-V at lv 10 iirc but there is almost no reason if your goal is to just finish the game and hit lv 60 to do higher then Normal atm

When you finish the main Normal scenario you restart the game from Act 1 into Nightmare mode (but still get acces to Nightmare Easy to Master V) When you finish Nightmare you unlock Hell and after that you unlock Inferno (you also need a lv requirement exemple you cannot hit Inferno if you are not lv 60)

The Expenasion will have the same diffulty as PC So Normal to inferno will be gone and you will have to complete the game only once (depending at which act you are at whe nyou migrate to UEE)

And then you can chose the diffulty Master or torment depending on your gear

Exemple

Vanilla dicculty Master V

Master V: +100% Gold Find, +100% Magic Find, +200% Experience -

is about the equivalent of the expension mix of expter + master

Expert: 320% Health, 189% Damage, 100% extra gold bonus, 100% extra XP bonus
Master: 512% Health, 273% Damage, 200% extra gold bonus, 200% extra XP bonus

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/game/guide/gameplay/game-difficulty
Reply Quote
So this has most likely been answered but is/will RoS (be) avalible for digital download for console? I ask this because I have seen both yes and no answers on the xbox fourms both sited from here. I would like a straight answer with no confusion if possible.
Reply Quote
Yes... as the Ultimate Evil Edition. Not separate.
Reply Quote
So you are saying Lance that RoS will be available for digital download as Ultimate Evil Edition and I won't need to buy the disk is that correct?
Reply Quote
Yes it will be available as digital or physical for all consoles.
Reply Quote
I've got a question about local play on the PS4. I have one account active on my system and when friends come over to play local co-op games they login using the guest accounts. I would like to be able to do this with Diablo 3 when it comes out next week, but I am concerned that the characters they create will be deleted when we next play again.
I guess the question I am asking is if the characters my friends are using can be saved on my main account so they are not deleted when we are done playing. I'm not sure if anybody even knows this right now but any help is greatly appreciated!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]