Diablo® III

Diablo 3 Console FAQ

Yeah I totally get it.

That's the land fill for the lack of gold, but I really don't want to use the GAH.

I'd be happy as larry to just find my own gold, my own gear and so on.

This of course is why I am super happy to get the console version. I've got 2 pre orders on the way, one for me and my wife to play LAN =D

It's just a shame that to play Diablo 3 as it was expected by the audience to be, I had to wait a year and a half to do it.
Reply Quote
Q: Will I be able to buy D3 for PS3/xbox360 from the Playstation Network Store/Xbox Store as a Digital Download? What would be the data size for the hard drive space needed to accomplish this? Also, If we are able to purchase D3 from the Playstation Network store, will Playstation Plus Members get a discount on the game?

Not sure if this has been answered, but on the European Playstation Network Store, there is a preorder of Diablo 3 available. I'm going to assume it will be up on the North American Playstation store as well in a couple of weeks. Also, It seems like PS+ members will not get a discount on the game. Data size is also not listed on the page.

Is this anywhere on their website?(I can't find it) or does it show on your console itself?

I can't find it on my console but the Aussie store is......lets call it special.

I put up an image here http://i.imgur.com/O9KGG2J.jpg
Reply Quote
MVP
View profile
08/07/2013 08:53 AMPosted by Supremacy
I put up an image here http://i.imgur.com/O9KGG2J.jpg

Thanks mate, shall update the thread.
Reply Quote
I question... if i play D3 in PS3... and my friend buy D3 X360... and can i play on ps3 with my friend in game same if different console???

Or can t be because they is full separe of system of online???

Also if i buy D3 ps3... and when PS4 is come... i can transfer my data of ps3 or x360 to PS4 or Xone?
Reply Quote
I question... if i play D3 in PS3... and my friend buy D3 X360... and can i play on ps3 with my friend in game same if different console???

Or can t be because they is full separe of system of online???

Also if i buy D3 ps3... and when PS4 is come... i can transfer my data of ps3 or x360 to PS4 or Xone?

Please read the Q&A on the first page, it is there for a reason.

Q: Can PS3 players play with Xbox 360 players or PC players?
A: No, there is no cross-play or cross-trades. All versions are limited to their own platforms. (Source: https://twitter.com/Lylirra/status/344594857496555520 & http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/9280238334#4 )
Reply Quote
08/07/2013 06:57 AMPosted by Narull
Selling something for 100k or 50k is better than vendoring it and a lot of not great items sell for low amounts. That's how I make my gold, pickup every yellow I find and sell the ok stuff for quick cheap gold.

- This would be a better option if we weren't limited to 10 auctions. If you want quick gold you have sell for much less than the item is worth. You also don't want all ten available slots filled with trash items.

You have fun posting all your yellows for 50-100k at a time, and go ahead and repost back to this thread and let us know how long that takes you to get the 20mil for a single marquise gem. Then go ahead and figure out how long that would be to gear a single character requiring 5-10 of them. After you're done doing that tell us how reasonable it is to jump from 400k to 20mil for a crafting cost.(for an account bound item)
Edited by Badgerpoker#1352 on 8/7/2013 1:51 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Lol Consoles get LAN & SC2 still hasn't
Blizzard really enjoy spitting on PC gamers
Reply Quote
Lol Consoles get LAN & SC2 still hasn't
Blizzard really enjoy spitting on PC gamers

Who LANs with out the internet? Sounds like you're still stuck in the ice age.

When ever I go to LANs there is never a problem of not having internet.
Reply Quote
Actually I think the console D3 is what D3 should've been for PC/Mac. No RMAH! As of now GAH is not reality for any player not buying RMAH gold. Blizz increased gold stacks since they see this trend. I want to play D3 & make gold via selling commodities & legendaries on GAH. But now when a good legendary drops why wouldn't I just sell it on RMAH for a bigger gain? If you noticed majority of useable legendaries do not post on GAH they are on RMAH. Sorry but RMAH is driving this game increasingly or predominantly!
Maybe console D3 will drive it's loyal fan base to console where the real Diablo can be had. A way to more revenue too.
Reply Quote
Hush with that AH cross platform dribble..No AH wanted that's one of the best parts about the console version..Peer to Peer trade is the way it should be if you need to trade for gear.

I know they couldn't have an AH on console anyways, cause it have to go through the PS Store. Which I'm sure you will be able to buy gold and maybe some elite items from in the future.

I really hope I'm wrong and nothing will be able to be bought other then future DLC content but these days It's all about the $$$ so I wouldn't be surprised if after 2 months or less on console the psn store opens for business and floods the game with gold and items.
Edited by NightFly#1771 on 8/8/2013 1:38 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Since this is still Blizz we're talking about, expect cute little pets for RM purchase at some time in the future...
Reply Quote
08/07/2013 01:46 PMPosted by Badgerpoker
You have fun posting all your yellows for 50-100k at a time, and go ahead and repost back to this thread and let us know how long that takes you to get the 20mil for a single marquise gem. Then go ahead and figure out how long that would be to gear a single character requiring 5-10 of them. After you're done doing that tell us how reasonable it is to jump from 400k to 20mil for a crafting cost.(for an account bound item)

marquise gems cost more like 80m each depending on the price of radiants, i know the cost to make one is 20m but you need to use 3 radiant gems so you are basically binding around 80m to your account for each marquise gem.
Reply Quote
Ehh PC gamers are getting duped. So if we want to LAN we have to get the console copy? Diablo fans loved the in town trade games the PC version doesn't supply this due to the AH in any form. Is blizzard going to rectify this for PC or just head onto the Console market with a fresh start?
Reply Quote
08/09/2013 06:34 AMPosted by Laz
Ehh PC gamers are getting duped. So if we want to LAN we have to get the console copy? Diablo fans loved the in town trade games the PC version doesn't supply this due to the AH in any form. Is blizzard going to rectify this for PC or just head onto the Console market with a fresh start?

i have a strong feeling that there will always be an AH on the Pc version.

everyone has thier own opinion, as for me i really think the AH ruined the pc version of this game. rmah and gold ah both are/were the worst idea to add to an item hunting game =(
Reply Quote
I feel your pain Imba but we can still share the cake. We need an in game trade path, weather it be promoted through a more open chat or simply a search option. Currently we have monster hunting, keys and brawling but where is the key resource element of trade??? We want more options then AH please Blizzard
Reply Quote
it would be nice to again have a new version of the old battle.net interface/system, like name our games, or even just select from a list that this is a trade game etc.

honestly im extremely bored with this game, there has been no new content in a long time, have not even heard anything about when anything new is going to be released.

im actually looking forward to the console, im going to consider it as a ladder reset basically, without an AH lol. hopefully i dont get bored before GTA5 comes out haha like 6 or 8 days after console d3 release, i think anyways. heh.
Edited by Imbafury#1272 on 8/9/2013 7:08 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Paying more money for another copy of the game isn't going to help unless they put the console funds towards enhancing the PC versions experience which im not sure they will. We just need to ask with manners what we would like as a consumer not pay more. In the mean time enjoy the vast gaming world :)
Reply Quote
Hi Narull,

It's been confirmed that players will be able to purchase the digital version of Diablo 3 on the PS Store on Day 1 of release.

http://www.diablofans.com/news/1952-d3-available-on-day-1-on-psn-blue-posts-imperius-fan-art-video-curse-weekly-roundup/

Thought it might be a good idea to add it to the FAQ.

Cheers. :)
Reply Quote
MVP
View profile
Thanks DamienJohn. I read that as well but was weary because it's still not up on the US store. But I guess that would be Sonys fault not mine so I shall add it in!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]