Diablo® III

Not sure if i should go 2h or not.

what are some of the pros and cons of going 2h weapon over 2 1h? I am new to monk so any advice will really help
Reply Quote
2h setup = cheaper. TR/Bell build is wonderful... I love it. I tried DW and just didn't care for it as much because of less mobility even though I could output more damage with it.

so:

2 1-handers

More damage
Less mobility
Costs more

2hander

Less damage
More mobility
Cheaper
Edited by jxfuller#1507 on 6/10/2013 7:03 PM PDT
Reply Quote
thanks for the help bud. Because im having a hard time with my current weapon..damage is great..but i have no life steal..so just trying to figure out if i should go dw or 2h...Why does DW do more damage tho? more stats?
Reply Quote
06/10/2013 07:22 PMPosted by Ghost
thanks for the help bud. Because im having a hard time with my current weapon..damage is great..but i have no life steal..so just trying to figure out if i should go dw or 2h...Why does DW do more damage tho? more stats?

in my opinion, It is because Sweeping wind: Cyclone rune adds almost double the effective DPS. Also, the fact that you can use a WKL 1-hander legendary which ups effective damage dps a ton as well in conjunction with that rune.

Sure you could run that rune with a 2-hander, but then you lose the 3 spirit per second rune which helps with infinite tempest rush for mobility and you don't get as many cyclone procs either compared to 2-1handers.
Edited by jxfuller#1507 on 6/10/2013 7:52 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]