Diablo® III

Demo of Diablo 3 PS3 in PSN

Will a demo of the Diablo 3 PS3 version be available in PSN? This is probably the best way to let the majority of the players test on the system and gameplay
Reply Quote
I think that's a great idea, release a starter version on PSN just like the capped PC starter kit so that players can trial the game. If this happens though it will be after initial sales level out, it's not a lucrative decision otherwise.
Reply Quote
81 Human Death Knight
They really need to add a Demo to the psn or make a beta
Reply Quote
Think a demo would be handy indeed to attract more people.
For me, i playing it for over a year on my mac, so personally don't need a demo :o)
Reply Quote
It's gonna be nice to have a ps3 demo. I have the PC version but i would llike to see how it works on ps3.
Reply Quote
80 Undead Mage
so i decided to revisit my youth and play diablo 3 as it turns out i didnt find much difference between the diablo 3 and diablo 2 versions back to tristam to kill more monsters and fight the mad king not much of a real change though i understand that changing the game may have a inpact on the fan base it just seems mundane to do the same thing over i was hoping for a little bit more spalunking and some new scenery i just didnt find it although it is still fun because the graphics have come a long way since the original releases of diablo
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]