Diablo® III

Heats Vs Spurs?????

Anybody????
Reply Quote
06/10/2013 10:12 PMPosted by kastermaster
The Heat will win it all. The Spurs are old and they won't have what it takes to close out the Heat.

way to go out on a limb there
Reply Quote
WW barb OP
Reply Quote
TY Men
Reply Quote
Spurs~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No flop no flop~
Reply Quote
i doubt u will get much replies from here from a bunch of nerds who don't go out or follow sports

to me the finals is already over. indiana and miami series = the real finals. spurs and warriors series is the true western finals. every other series is just garbage
Edited by Lastfighta#1786 on 6/11/2013 3:43 AM PDT
Reply Quote
i have 80 on the heat against my buddies 50...

GO HEAT!
Reply Quote
06/10/2013 10:12 PMPosted by kastermaster
The Heat will win it all. The Spurs are old and they won't have what it takes to close out the Heat.

obviously a bandwagon

really?? age??? i guess memphis is just a bunch of old geezas and that's why they got swept by them, LOL
Reply Quote
It's difficult to say. The Heat does have an incredible line-up but with Bosh and Wade not performing as expected, the Spurs have a better chance of winning. However, the Heat's bench are performing exceptionally well, which might compensate for the lack of support from Bosh and Wade. Plus, LBJ is a beast when it comes to desperation moments nowadays.

The Spurs maybe old but they have proven themselves to be quite an adversary and has been consistent for the past several years. What they lack in youth, they compensate in experience. So its hard to say.

I prefer Heat though as most of my friends are Spurs fans, and I want to tease them if the Heat do win the finals.
Reply Quote

The Spurs maybe old but they have proven themselves to be quite an adversary and has been consistent for the past several years. What they lack in youth, they compensate in experience. So its hard to say.

Agree with their team's consistency and dedication over the years, and also the fact that they are really good at controlling the game's tempo to their advantage

They are "old" because of some of the outliers on the team. Among the 5 with heavy minutes, Parker in early 30s, a bit old but not so bad. Green/Leonard in the 20s. They just have a good mix of proven veteran winners and uprising hard-working role players.
Reply Quote
Spurs better win
Reply Quote
I feel like heat should logically always win.

Spurs can melt at a high temperature, but do not see how a spur could damage heat. An argument could be made for a spur cooling heat down, if the metal was cold enough and they heat was not very hot.
Reply Quote
The Spurs need 10 days of rest just to eek out a win. If you've watched Lebron at all then you already know who is going to win.
Reply Quote
LeBron JAMES and my Miami heat are going to destroy San Antonio Spurs!

Lebron Sends Splitter back to preschool! Not in our house baby...
Reply Quote
I bet Sylak rushed in here on his high horse to tell you that you're posting in the wrong forum.. only to realize there isn't a Sports forum.

:P

Love you Sylak.
Reply Quote
This is funny. I live in SA and everyone is already going crazy. I dont care i just want to play diablo. But i hope a fight breaks out, in a good way. :)
Reply Quote
we need some blue feedback on this issue.
Reply Quote
Let's go HeaT!
Reply Quote
View profile
Wrong forum, but whatever.

I'm pulling for the Spurs. I don't like teams that try to buy their way to a title. I also have a thing for the underdogs.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]