Diablo® III

Current Character builds available on the PS3?

I'am looking forward to buying the console version of Diablo 3 but I had a question about the current builds that i adore in the PC version like Whir Wind Barb, CM Wizard, Archon Wizard, and etc. Can I creates these builds in the console version? And if so how would it work?
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote
Community Manager
06/12/2013 01:44 PMPosted by Saeed
Can I creates these builds in the console version? And if so how would it work?

Skills and runes for each class are the same on console as on PC, so you can theoretically create the exact same builds if you want. The game does play a little differently, though, because of how you control your character, so you may personally find that one build plays a little better on the PC than on console (and vice-versa).
Reply Quote
06/12/2013 06:23 PMPosted by DragonLight

Skills and runes for each class are the same on console as on PC, so you can theoretically create the exact same builds if you want. The game does play a little differently, though, because of how you control your character, so you may personally find that one build plays a little better on the PC than on console (and vice-versa).

If this is the case u might need more time until u make it perfect ? I think you choose your words not so well. This might scare some people now.

I don't think you quite get the difference between playing with a mouse and keyboard over using a controller. It's not something they 'need to fix.' This is scaring no one, as this should be pretty obvious.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]