Diablo® III

All this QQ sickens me

I do MP10 just fine... I can mow through scorpions and skeletons like nobodies business. Elite packs melt in 2... wait, 5... well, 7 minutes MAX. I'll take out 3 elite packs in about 20 minutes without dying,

Then there's 2 instances where my DH REALLY shines. The first one is Ghom and other mobs that stand still and take it like a man. That's why we have vault, right? I personally use it to skip over 95% of the mobs that actually move (Pfft...) to get to the efficient kills... The other time my DH really shines is in group play when I can get carried by a monk/barb and a CM wiz (they have to be at least 150k dps though). That lets me "pew-pew" away at the mobs and do my part of the damage... Unless of course we run into a small room with desecrator or arcane, then I just vault out of the room.

I don't understand why everybody is up in arms about DH's eDPS, you just gotta learn to pick your way through the 5% of the game that suits us best!

/sarcasm
Reply Quote
C'est la guerre
Reply Quote
where we really shine..
is against those damn barrels in the keeps..
rapid fire/bombardment with its buffs let me 1 shot most of them.
Reply Quote
i wish i can mow down scorpions and skeletons too :<
Reply Quote
All I know is there was this one time there were these boards up against a wall... shot them just one time from all the way across the room and knocked the whole wall down. True story.
Reply Quote
great post ROFL

don't need for the /sarcasm at the end though, it's obvious. Kinda spoils the post IMO
Reply Quote
where we really shine..

are you crazy, strafe is still the best, we can destroy all the furniture in K2 without pausing for breathe(hatred), just have bats and +hatred on all your items, the rest of your team will never need about those dangerous furnitures attacking them again
Reply Quote
Post another Ghom video, I never get tired of seeing DH's own training dummy go down.

Oh wait I never clicked on the first Ghom video...
Reply Quote
don't know what you guys are talking about, edps? what does that even mean? I vault from one end of the map to the other end while all the mobs are chasing my sexy behind. Don't even have to waste an arrow on them. Like a BAWSE
Reply Quote
where we really shine..

lololol
Reply Quote
Meh, equip Fire Walkers, run around and wait till enemies die.

Do it in MP0 Hell though. XD

We are so uber, they decided to nerf us to the ground and not even bother buffing us. WE ARE THAT UBER
Reply Quote
Just equip a monk with sever.

See class isn't broken, you just equip another class and then you're awesome!

Silly DH.
Reply Quote
I support this message. :) Very nice.
Reply Quote
Just equip a monk with sever.

See class isn't broken, you just equip another class and then you're awesome!

Silly DH.

i see what you did there xD
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]