Diablo® III

Stuck at 125k dps

Been having a lot of fun with my WD but could use some advice with upgrades. Can't figure out how to increase my dps to 150k without sacrificing ehp or $$$. Looking to keep upgrades under 100m. Any help is appreciated, even if you're telling me I geared poorly and need a complete overhaul

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/DeuceDeuce24-1235/hero/33859417
Reply Quote
Personally, I would go with a two hander (skorn) since it makes gearing easier, but you don't have any PUR on any items so maybe that wouldn't be the case here.

Have you considered getting crafting a decent hellfire, replacing the ruby in the helm with amethyst, then replacing some of the vit gems with intelligence ones? That would be a nice dps boost.

You can get a 250 int hellfire pretty easy, and that would more than offset the 34% cd. So to get a comparable ring, you'd just need to roll a few defensive stats and crit chance.
Reply Quote
You need a lot more INT and average damage. That's what's really holding you back. If you compare your stats to mine, you'll see that the ONLY thing I have over you is Average Damage. I'm actually looking to upgrade my ammy right now since I lost the average damage switching over to this one even though it did give me another 6k dps.. I'd like to keep the stats and get some more average damage. IMO, average damage is one of the most underrated item attributes in the game.
Reply Quote
500 int in your case = 25K DPS

You have a lot of lifesteal, get rid of the vit gems and try int gems!
Reply Quote
I've been trying to craft myself a hellfire with any sort of damage modifier but no luck. That gives me something to works towards.

Wasn't really thinking about avg damage. I'll look for some good jewelry. And definitely change some gems out.

Thanks for the input
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]