Diablo® III

WoL MH

View profile
Another benefit to duel wielding WoL: Just realized that bell spamming is solely based on MH aps and doesn't switch between MH and OH aps. So get a fast MH when dueling with WoL builds!
Reply Quote
You could also get a very slow, high average damage mainhand and an echoing fury for offhand so that the damage is calculated by the mainhand while gaining the +aps from the EF, fast big damage bells.
Reply Quote
View profile
FoA MH + EF OH would probably be a really good combo for me. I'll look more into EF's
Reply Quote
View profile
But, just bought this OH a couple days ago. Could always resell it if I think EF is more beneficial to the build though.
Reply Quote
I use slow weapon + EF. Look for stats similar to mine, its pretty much the best for a stat stick OH. There is one very similar on the AH for 65m right now.
Reply Quote
If you just want a stat stick then 250 dex/vit 60AR +10 cc is pretty hard to beat, just saying.
Reply Quote
@oldman54

There is no LS on your stat-stick, that's the problem !
Reply Quote
06/10/2013 04:57 PMPosted by mTeasdale
I use slow weapon + EF. Look for stats similar to mine, its pretty much the best for a stat stick OH. There is one very similar on the AH for 65m right now.

I just bought that one for testing. Thanks man.

+0.25APS/3LS/10%Fear/65mil looked very attractive.

I do have a nice +1100/cd/ls/socket spear. I shall test it out with it today.

Thanks again.
Reply Quote
My Sword+Fist OH
http://www.d3rawr.com/d-QULkz

1,206,725 Empowered Bell Dmg
2.338/2.338 APS
21.18 Spirit Generated per second

My Sword+LS EF OH
http://www.d3rawr.com/d-yyV5K

1,000,419 Empowered Bell Dmg
2.7555/2.4215 APS
24 Spirit Generated per second

I was playing the 2hander build so disregard the skill set up on it.

As you can see, the pure dmg of the bell is much higher with the rare fist obvious since it has about 100 more dex + 90% cd advantage over the EF.

However, the EF OH set up has much higher aps for mobility/spirit regen advantage over the rare.

I will test out the EF OH set up in action in a bit to see how it is.
Reply Quote
View profile
I'm thinking a high dps EF with same stats would probably beat the stat stick.
Reply Quote
Nah, other than aps boost, you don't get much from EF for bell OH since you are missing out on possibly 100% cd stack.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]