Diablo® III

REAL rapid fire snapshotting 700k+ dps w/ SoJ

I have to swap stuff faster though and whenever I swap, the Bombardment goes to where my cursor is. I has to practice. LOL
Reply Quote
Nyan & Chrizzle, do you guys swap everything?

I am still not sure on the magefist. I bought 1 and was playing with bombardment. The problem with calamity is there are so many hits and criticals and i cannot determine the exact the numbers. It spends hatred very fast too

This build certainly has no problem with discipline. If i use back my regular 10 cc gloves, i will have about 73% RF CC. It procs nightstalker very well
Edited by RaveaAngel#6183 on 6/17/2013 8:29 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I usually just swap 4 stuff.

Gloves, Ring, Amulet and weapon :)

I have a Blackthorne Armor and Pants(Courtesy of BLKDRGN) that if I equip both, nets me 700 AR and 80k HP

With the above 4 though, it gives me 71% CC with Bait.
Reply Quote
I usually just swap 4 stuff.

Gloves, Ring, Amulet and weapon :)

I have a Blackthorne Armor and Pants(Courtesy of BLKDRGN) that if I equip both, nets me 700 AR and 80k HP

With the above 4 though, it gives me 71% CC with Bait.

Thanks let me see if i can find cheap gears to with more CC. The thing i can think of is my helmet and bracer for an additional 9%. For your black Xbow, what are the damages? I have a problem with calamity. I cant see the damages very clearly as it channels too fast. Anyone have the same problem?
Reply Quote
Enchanting trick to reset gold costs, if you get nothing from enchanting an item repeated amount of times.

1. Place your item in the mystic and enchant (don't click a property to replace yet).
2. If none of the properties that YOU want come up, do not replace the property.
3. Keep rerolling say 0-5 more times. If you get nothing, leave game and try again.
Edited by VocaloidNyan#1582 on 4/20/2014 5:54 PM PDT
Reply Quote
06/18/2013 12:28 AMPosted by RaveaAngel
Thanks let me see if i can find cheap gears to with more CC. The thing i can think of is my helmet and bracer for an additional 9%. For your black Xbow, what are the damages? I have a problem with calamity. I cant see the damages very clearly as it channels too fast. Anyone have the same problem?

Damage ranges from 200-400k on Crit. The range is high because I don't use Bait anymore hence no constant source of SLOW for Cull.

That's why I have Enchantress with SoJ with me. LOL I also use Scoundrel or Templar. Templar seems nice since the Taunt he does forces enemies to attack him that in turn slows them.

Anything the templar attacks also gets slowed due to his Passive.

06/18/2013 04:18 AMPosted by VocaloidNyan
Consider using magefist. It increases my bombardment dps by a lot!

I still don't benefit as much on Magefist since my Snapshot DPS isn't that high. >_< But I have one ;)
Reply Quote
06/18/2013 04:18 AMPosted by VocaloidNyan
Consider using magefist. It increases my bombardment dps by a lot!

It works well with bola shot volatile explosives as well. I am now using this build to farm DE in VoTA MP5.

Any idea if magefist works well with Trail of Cinders?
Reply Quote
Haven't tested it :( but i use magefist only for snapshotting
Reply Quote
(>^^)>

Debating if I should post a video of me using this build regularly....
Edited by VocaloidNyan#1582 on 6/21/2013 9:45 AM PDT
Reply Quote
would be appreciated =)
Reply Quote
I have confirmed that crit chance bonus to rapid fire does snapshot.

Did I just word that wrong...?
Edited by VocaloidNyan#1582 on 6/25/2013 6:02 PM PDT
Reply Quote
06/25/2013 05:30 PMPosted by VocaloidNyan
I have confirmed that crit chance bonus to rapid fire does snapshot.

how? if you get 100% on shsh and use RF it goes away after 1 second...
Reply Quote
5% base
50% cc gear
10% archery
7% mara
7% SoJ
5% skull grasp
8% quiver

This easily adds up to over 100%, did a ghom test, did not see a white number for 2 minutes straight (yea my dps was low)

However if I snapshot and switch to this gear, I WILL see white numbers.

I concluded from this that it MUST snapshot.
Reply Quote
5% base
50% cc gear
10% archery
7% mara
7% SoJ
5% skull grasp
8% quiver

This easily adds up to over 100%, did a ghom test, did not see a white number for 2 minutes straight (yea my dps was low)

So Crit Chance can be snapshotted.. but it can't be from ShSh and.. if you snapshot a "low" Crit Chance, you wont have it increased anymore?
Reply Quote
This is the monk Sweeping Wind stuff all over again...

RF will be FIXED, as it is broken in a very bad way... But as for RF you end when your Hatred ends, so the snap is much shorter compare to SW, I wonder how long will take blizz to correct this.
Reply Quote
Its not RF, its any channelling skill in the game.

RF is just easier to use since we have prep -> punishment
Reply Quote
5% base
50% cc gear
10% archery
7% mara
7% SoJ
5% skull grasp
8% quiver

Would you mind posting the exact test you did? It doesn´t seem right from what we knew. Post the crit chance of set 1 and set 2 alongside the skills that gave you a crit chance bonus. Hahaha and also, did you have "display damage numbers" on?
Reply Quote
Yup. It also was clear to me on uber fights when I was seeing much more yellow numbers (90cc, 15 rf cc snapshotted)

I got 100cc gear but mara's and skull grasp suck for dps. But I used em for the test anyways. No snapshotting, no white numbers -> 100% cc. Using bombardment rune so can clearly see numbers.

Tried damage switching to rf cc gear. I see white numbers. But the main tests was when I did my uber carries and it was clear from there. 75% cc to 90% cc you of course expect to see less than half of the white numbers.

Wow my thread got bumped xD

Here is a sample video on ubers. 15rf cc snapshotted, 75 cc on switch, but you clearly see its well above 75 cc.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N24_dCWCLrw

Also, no one told me if my damage was good or close to a barb....I assume not?
Edited by VocaloidNyan#1582 on 7/11/2013 6:44 AM PDT
Reply Quote
So, congratulations, you found and exploit exactly like the sweeping winds channeling, and used macros to further push the exploit.

I hope they don't change SP over this, and just fix the snapshotting.

DOA
Reply Quote
A few questions
1.So its not like SW snapshotting where AS does not affect damage?

2. If I'm holding down '1' and I run outta hatred til it goes to arrows (still holding) hatred regens a bit more goes to skill again, is that still going to be the SS damage? How to retain hatred?

3. SharpSh does or does not snapshot. (SW snapshotting b4 (boost ave dam, cdam, dex) after (boost AS, CC, prot)?? It doesn't make sense that ChC wouldn't always stay what its currently at.

4. Best to go from manti to calamity?? DH is not main curious also if any skills increase damage.. this is weird only class i know of that doesn't have any non passive damage increases.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]