Diablo® III

1 Million EHP Demon Hunters

http://d3up.com/b/803919
you have almost 500K eHP or are you taking dodge into consideration as well? Which would be 900K.

According to d3up ATM, you eHP gain is this:
42 Armor = 2,915.81
8 Vitality = 2,988.19
5 Resist All = 2,934.73
1% Life = 2,978.52

or

42 armor = 42 str = 8 vitality = 5 all resists = 1% life

or

8 armor = 8 str = 1.5 vitality = 1 all resists

All those values will yield the same amount of eHP in the end.

lacuni's with:
Dext/VIT
AR
CC

Gloves with:
Dext/Vit
AR
CC
CD
IAS

Shoulders with:
200+ dext / 100+ vit
or
200+ dext/ 50-100 vit / 5-10% Life

Nats ring with:
armor or all resists

Ammy with:
armor or all resists
Edited by TastySouP#1157 on 6/26/2013 10:53 AM PDT
Reply Quote
View profile
Nyan has eHP for nyan reasons.....

I need more eHP but I want to keep l4n, 24 ms, 65 cc.
Edited by VocaloidNyan#1582 on 6/26/2013 10:54 AM PDT
Reply Quote
There is no danger of me hitting 1 M EHP not including dodge (at least not in the short term), idealy I would like to get 1M EHP (including dodge) and keep my DPS over 200K
Reply Quote
when it comes to ehp for dh. there are a few things u need to ask yourself first.
so after all that ehp u have,
do i still have 24% walking speed
can i still kill elite packs at mp10 within 15s
do i still have enough disc or disc reg to keep myself alive without running around (crossbow users, because AS slow)

if u don't have all those 3 things, u r useless when it comes to a group farming, u r like a freeloader. keep that in mind and happy hunting
Reply Quote
Diablo progress has me at

712k ehp
348k unbuffed dps

D3up shows me at 804k ehp with dodge, could improve, but gonna be costly since i refuse to give up dps as i am trying to hit 400k just buffed with archery. Currently at 388k dps with archery.

And crafting gods have had it in for me. Cant beat current gloves over 1k crafts. And cannot beat shoulders or ammy i crafted. Not even worth to try on the bracers.
Reply Quote
what's the point for having so much ehp in sc unless for PVP? u don't even need 500K ehp to survive mp10..
Reply Quote
d3up has me at 500k, while diabloprogress shows 91.8k.

Which one is correct?
Reply Quote
In my bunker build: 1.9M EHP (according to diabloprogress). However, it does not include my 25.19% Elite Damage Reduction. Furthermore, I regenerate around 7200 HP per second.

I use this build to tank pesky Barbs and WDs (however, Plague Bats remains a problem).
Reply Quote
DPS: 270 k
EHP: 1.034.614
HeroScore: 19,7
PVP: 1,820
(dibloprogress)

So hard ($$$) to keep the EHP and raise the DPS
Edited by DarKLideR#1188 on 6/27/2013 6:02 AM PDT
Reply Quote
think i had 320 k dps unbuff and 1.4 mil ehp

but all the gear is on the monk now. for farming i think 1.4 is a little overdoing it, would have been better if i had scaled that down and added more dps

but at the moment i am addicted to "infused with light"
Reply Quote
1.1 EHP
200k DPS
Reply Quote
Iria whats your pvp gear? Just gettign back in and have some gold to spend. If you could help me out that would b great
Edited by PsYk1K#1423 on 8/9/2013 7:52 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Revrac and I started that thread awhile back
Reply Quote
08/09/2013 07:51 AMPosted by PsYk1K
Iria whats your pvp gear? Just gettign back in and have some gold to spend. If you could help me out that would b great

Don't need to bump an old thread for that lol. Here is a link to my guide which has a section on gearing (saves me time since I don't need to write everything more than once):

http://www.viciouscattle.com/forum/thread-1927-1-1.html
Reply Quote
Just updating status right now 317kdps unbuffed + 707k ehp.
Reply Quote
Why so much life, why bother.
Reply Quote
So close, 958k EHP. At 255k DPS unbuffed.

So much life because I like to run without SP and use Brooding instead. Allows me to drop NS for Brooding and not run SP which opens up another skill slot. I like to have a generator, use ST for AoE, augment my damage with Sentry, and use RF for burning down targets. Also allows me to use all my disc for vault for extra mobility. I also don't have to hit SP ever, so I can focus on my damage attacks, movement, vaulting, etc. I change Sentry rune to Aid Station for close to 5k life regen when doing higher MP.
Edited by Merlin#1312 on 8/9/2013 11:30 AM PDT
Reply Quote
View profile
I won't give up dps for ehp. But I prefer gear with a mix of both but will always choose dps over ehp.

It looks funny showing low dps and built like a tank.
Reply Quote
06/12/2013 05:24 AMPosted by Lasker
I remember a thread from a while ago about Demon Hunters rocking 1 M EHP, any of those still around?

500k with dodge if I put the right gear on.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]